Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying "Hi" to all the guys. Car looks awesome Dave! Get to work Chris!

Thanks for the invite over.

I drive a turbocharged 99 Cobra. Its under the wrench, should be finished up in about two weeks. Best pass to date was a [email protected], 1.67 short weighing in at 3695.

Look forward to talking the talk.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Turbo Snake (Casey?). If so this is the guy who is the proud owner of your Vortech.:D Welcome.

Razor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats me bro - how is the car coming along? I saw you swapped in the live axle. Have you built the bottom end up and dialed on the boost yet? I've about got the turbo project finished up now, just waiting on the coating to get squared away and the FAST system running and she's back on the road!

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Turbo Snake said:
Thats me bro - how is the car coming along? I saw you swapped in the live axle. Have you built the bottom end up and dialed on the boost yet? I've about got the turbo project finished up now, just waiting on the coating to get squared away and the FAST system running and she's back on the road!
My car is coming along great. I swapped in a Superchip and retuned it on the dyno. I also converted to a 3.6 pulley and it's making 14lbs. of boost at the moment. I am still running on the stock bottom end at this point. When money permits or this engine goes I will do a buildup on the bottom end and crank out some additional boost. The live axle was one of the best mods I have done so far. I am very happy with it. I just slapped on a set of 03 Cobra wheels last night and some 315/35/17 Nitto DR's. I will get some pics of that up here soon. Make sure to give us an update on the turbo project when it's done. Your car was nasty before and I can only imagine what it will be like now.:D

Razor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts