Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for some time now but i have had no luck. Any one here know where i can find a dual quad intake for a 3v 4.6 or 5.4? Id like to install a BDS 671 or 871 on my car. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
895 Posts
You could start with a FRPP blower lower intake, but that is a long way from being cheap and then you would have to modify it for the big huffer. It is aluminum, but I am not sure that you will ever find one outside of the kit (the kits are many thousand of bucks to start). By going with the 3v engine, you come to the crossroad of only having plastic factory intakes vs. having a custom intake made for you. If I were you, having one made from sheet aluminum would be my choice. You won't likely be able to find a FRPP lower blower intake and if you do, it will cost a lot to modify it. By having the exact intake you need built for you, it may seem expensive, but in the long run, it will save you time and money. Don't ask me how I know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, i already tried getting a lower intake for a frpp blower and KB blower...ect. no luck. Guess im just going to have to have one built. Thanks again for the response.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts