Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are having a dyno day at Crazy Horse Racing in Amboy NJ this saturday the 11th. We will be meeting up around 9 am there. There is still some spots open. Anybody that would like to just come on up and hang out with us feel free. Will be lots of pizza and drinks there. will also have some celebrities there, to name a few Jimmy V, Hammer, JT, Hermann from HBH. at the present time we have 13 03 cobras and 3 Mach1s. Should be a blast. Hope to see you there.

Rick

G

·
I will see ya all up there....hopfully hitching a ride with Nitro.

If anyone is coming up with an enclosed trailer...they can pic up my 03 on the way :D Wishful thinking :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to meeting all of you crazies.

Hey Rick.....what type of goodies are you bringing to sell?

This is my chance to get Amazon Racing in my sig :D

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
I will see ya all up there....hopfully hitching a ride with Nitro.

If anyone is coming up with an enclosed trailer...they can pic up my 03 on the way :D Wishful thinking
You mean, you're not going to drive your car up there, you BIG SISSY??!!!???

It's only 45 miles for you, Harry! COME ON!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Come on Harry.... You have to take your car. You should do well on the dyno. As of now I am going too...

G

·
I am a big sissy then :D

My car is spotless man....never see's rain ..or water....if there is a puddle...I either turn the car around or take it apart and put it together on the other side of the puddle :D

Salty Roads are not good .....I just cant do it....I want too...this spring will be another story.....as long as there is no rain in the forcast for atleast 3 days :p

Hey KOM...if Pete's car is full...any chance you want to take a prisoner with you on the way up :D

·
Banned
572 Posts
Rick, Hammer
would it be ok if my buddy brings his vipper he would like to put it up on the dynn ??????

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
I am a big sissy then :D

My car is spotless man....never see's rain ..or water....if there is a puddle...I either turn the car around or take it apart and put it together on the other side of the puddle :D

Salty Roads are not good .....I just cant do it....I want too...this spring will be another story.....as long as there is no rain in the forcast for atleast 3 days :p

Hey KOM...if Pete's car is full...any chance you want to take a prisoner with you on the way up :D
All understood, Harry. However, I love my car as much as you love yours but I am not willing to off myself when it gets dinged.

It's beautiful but still just a car, baby!!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Rick I will be there, I told Jim V,
Do you guys need anything, call me 856 697 5254
I am bringing accufab's t/body, Metco's tensioner,
peace

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:

My brother is coming with me too. So if you want to squeeze into the backseat (i think there's one back there) be my guest.... I've never sat back there but it sure does look tight..

G

·
Thanks buddy.......I dont think this old body could take it back there :D

I will see you at the event of the New Year!!!

Hitch Hiking will have to do then :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
:) Love to Take you , But I'm all fulled up, I am towing the car
Due to all the junk im taking with me, See you all there
peace
I'm bringing pulleys, chips, Accufab T /body, metco tensioner,
Ice :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I guess it's too late for me to leave. Mapquest shows it to be a 1522.8 mile trip (24 hrs 48 min.) for me to make your dyno day! Oh well, maybe next time!

G

·
Man...I better get hitch hiking then ...its getting late...I want to make sure I get there on time. Its 12:30am right now :D

Hot Rod Harry holding sign that reads:

Crazy Horse or Bust!! Rides from Mustangs only please :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
You guys make me so jealous. Damn I cant wait to move to the east coast. 7000 mile trip plus shipping car - $4500
Arriving in time for this dyno day - PRICELESS
Damn guys u suck.....j/k

1 - 20 of 22 Posts