Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will just charge 8.00 including shipping in the mainland U.S.
I will have to charge more for Canada and Hawaii. Say 11.00 for them. I am not sure how much more...but thats fine with me.

I will be shipping via Priority Mail.

Send checks to

Harry Mager
1093 Aspen Drive
Toms River, New Jersey 08753

I do have Pay Pal too...but I dont want to get confused with orders...so I will just set it up via snail mail to make it easier for me.

The tape is a blast to watch....and I am not making a penny on it. Its just for us to watch and enjoy.

Its a raw tape...no editing.....camera was on for 30 seconds aimed at the floor in one spot.( I left the camera on by accident for that time) Its such a cool tape to watch and hear!! The tape is about 45 minutes or longer.

Just send a check or money order with your address.

Alot of 03 cobras...Nitrous Petes, JDM's car and even a Viper.

My email is [email protected]

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I can do that.....either way then...if people want the tape to have or they can just get it off line too then. It is a long tape for online. Especially for us dialup guys.

Send me an email with your address to [email protected]

If you want to pay for the tape thats fine..if not..oh well...I can get it from you in time one way or another :cool:
Tape is ready to go...I will have it out to you tomorrow..I am going to ship these Priority Mail.
Harry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my03svtcobra said:
BIG THANKS TO YOU HARRY !!!!:D :D
YOUR THE KING !:king
Thanks! Your car looks awesome on the Dyno!!! Is yours the one with that fancy rear plate frame?

I just hope I can get the tapes out Tuesday in the Mail. This snow here really sucks!!! or should I say...blows!!!

Hot Rod(snowed in)Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Marlon stopped by today and picked up a Dyno Tape from me. Was cool hanging out with him and talking about 03 Cobra's . Wish it was a nicer day to take the cars out and raise hell. Great seeing you again Marlon. Glad you didnt bring your Sonic Blue 03 Cobra out in the bad weather.

If anyone wants to view these dyno runs and just plain fun hanging out with mustang nuts...the tape is 8.00 including shipping(mainland USA) via Priority Mail. I accept Pay Pal Payment.

Here is a link to a small page I made up to pay instantly with your Pay Pal Account
http://members.aol.com/hotrodharrys/index11103.html
Hopfully it works.....
Nitrous Pete's car and JDM's car are on the Dyno too
Nice GTS Viper also...

Or you can send me payment via snail mail to

Harry Mager
1093 Aspen Drive
Toms River, New Jersey 08753

Its a blast too watch...over and over again :D

Hot Rod Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
3-4 days till the money transfers into my paypal account... so I'll paypal you the money after that :)....... I just got to find out who that kid was that got into the red cobra...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts