Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's hard to know where to start right off from. First, it was GREAT to meet everyone in person. Plenty of introductions, handshaking, smiles, mutual respect and admiration was all around..it's my type of scene. Moreover, altho the drive wasn't long to get there, it wouldn't have mattered..2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours..i'd still make the drive because all of u made it worth it. THANKYOU. Hopefully next time we do this everyone will make it so we can all get together afterwards. Unfortunately, myself, Matt and his friend Chris weren't able to stay long to get all the cars on video and for some reason my video cam only recorded my car and JT's :confused: Thanks to JD and his crew for the facility and of course Pete and Jerry. There were so many ppl there i can't remember everyone's name so i'll refrain from thanking everyone individually, i apologize..i hate to leave anyone out..thankyou all. As for the Cobras..it'll be an insane scene next time when there r a few more KB blown snakes running around. I seriously needed aspirin after some of those pulls. Pete, your car is the T-Rex of the pack. Not only do these cars respond quick and powerfully to mods but also to nitrous. This motor is one surprise after another. As impressive as the dyno was..the actual driving and "getting on it" is completely mind blowing and numbing at the same time. Beers on me....non-alchoholic of course ;) unless u have a designated driver.

Hammer..your car is a gem. Looks too nice to mod, but then again all the more reason to do so. I can't wait to see it at the next go around. Leave those plastic covers on the seats tho or carry an extra pair of pants when u slap the KB on ur snake.
Pete..a million thanks over for what u did to my car, you're the best thing going: #1! I think i'm in love with 6th gear..cruising at 80mph and just tapping the pedal the car still would pull like a champion race horse. 6th gear! Again Pete, thanks for all the time u put into my car..what it did at the dyno speaks for itself.
Matt..this week man..you'll now why i haven't stopped smiling the whole weekend. Like i said it's worth the wait BUT i can't believe u didn't want to test drive lol. Thanks for picking me up and bringing me to the Dyno..you're great man.
JT..you're the first Sonic Blue i've seen..beautiful color man. And your pulls were outstanding. Now since u drove my car..i just have one question for u. HOW long did it take when u got home to call up Kenne Bell for their blower? lol.
Paul..u had the wing on your silver Cobra if i remember right? Great talking to u..and i loved that wing :)
Before i forget..i want to express one thing. To whomever r new to racing or the racing scene that r buying a Kenne Bell blower..PLEASE respect the power it delivers. Drive safely. It's a wonderful piece of engineering but it's also a very powerful piece as well. U will enjoy it to the extreme just again, drive safely with it.

I made two vid clips(they'll be posted somewhere in this thread), one of mine and the other JT's pull..i have pics but I'm not sure who wants their pictures shown online..so i won't do so.
-JT..i wasn't sure what ur mods were on your first pull but that's the clip i made it from.
-My clip is my last pull running the KB at 16psi, 93 octane, and a 30hp shot. Car drank it like it was a drop of water..did 600RWHP effortlessly.
MODS:
K&N Filter
55lb injectors
KB [email protected]
Metco Idler pulley
Compucar nitrous dry system
Kooks headers, shorty H-pipe w/cats and Magnaflow catback

You'll hear me say, "Why is everybody standing so far away?" ....Pete was going to spray.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey Freanco Will you sleep tonight ? lol
Just keep in mind It will be there in the morning :)
Also people like you make it worth it for me. Peace bro
nitro

·
Registered
244 Posts
hey Franco, i am glad to see how happy you are. I know I must be crazy for not wanting to drive your car, but if i did then i will go nuts considering I dont have my car right now.,.lol.,.I promised myself I would hold out until I go get my car this week, it was hard but i did it.
I will see this week Franco, have fun w/ the Cobra, and you better bring it when you pick me up to go get my car at Pete's, that way we can cruise back home. Later bro
matt

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey NO Racing ! Or I will call Sheriff Hammer .

G

·
Glad to hear you a great time Franco....wish I could have hung out and dynoed with you guys. Just wasnt in the mood to hang out and not be able to bring my car on such a nice day.

Thanks for taking videos....

Harry

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just wanted to let all of you know it was nice to finally put faces to names. I had a great time today. It's great to hang out and exchange ideas. Hope to do it again sometime soon.

Joe - Thanks for the dyno work. You pull out some great numbers.

Pete as always your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.
Paul

·
Banned
572 Posts
Thank's Pete !
it was nice to see everyone today. (missed you harry)
what a great day to be out in a vert.after getting busted by the
delawar river port authority 71 in a 45 comming out of the toll boths.(e-z pass)
i had no id and exp. ins. card, no front plate, and loud pipes.
thought he was going to impound my car but he said ........
"IT'S A NICE CAR IT HAS 3" TAIL PIPES (AAA MORE LIKE 4) ITS LOUD AND IS LOOKING FOR ATTENTION SLOW DOWN" HERE IS YOUR TICKET (1 :D) IT'S A NICE DAY TODAY SO U HAVE ONE"
he got me for no DL.

But anyway sweet ride Hammer i am glad i was your infulence on your new color choice :D

VERY NICE #'S JT!

what do you all say we get together at atco this week ?
SEAN

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sorry, I posted under JD'S name [Restoman} I'm 7DMACH1. RAY

PS. Hope you guy can make my Cruise Night. How about Mustangs in Wildwood on April 23-27th.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Ray sounds like fun remind me I will try yo go, nice to see you
nitro

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
great videos.
JT-- your car sounds great, I love the whine of the eaton.
Franco's - that was just awsome.

Good job with all the great numbers guys :cool:

·
400 Posts
Awesome Videos guys! Franco that is one sweet looking car. JT told me he took a little drive in it and loved it. Hard to believe the potential in these cars with just a blower change. Great numbers Franco. JT's car is really making killer power with just a couple lbs of boost from a Lightning pulley. Wished I could have made it still trying to get caught up from last weekend. Sounds like everybody had a great time.

Rick

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
wow, that was awesome. I LOVE the exhaust too! Have you had any clearance problems with the long tube headers? Also, some said they passed emissions with the cats on there. Have you gone through that yet? I know they won't pass the visual test but they don't really do that in IL.

Nice color choice Franco:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dayumm... That KB blower sounds sweet! You can't hardly hear it over the exhaust! The eaton just whines like a biatch, but the KB just roars like a champ!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts