Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am really sad to say that the dyno day has been postponed again. Something came up at Diablo and they had to postpone. I will post a new date as soon as I get it. Anyone who wishes to come this Saturday are welcome. I will be there dynoing my car with several other Cobras. I have over 60 files for the '03 Cobras and I'm I will have something for everyone. People from Amazon or JDM all are welcome. Rick from Amazon may be present if you want to try any one of his files. It is open to all. If you have any questions please feel free to call me. We will begin this Saturday, March 15th, at 9:00am.

G

·
I will hopfully have my car together by tomorrow night or Thursday night. And the weather as of now looks great!!! So...you know I will be there buddy...bright and early!!

Here is a link for directions...I will be going out the Turnpike (95) to the Pa. Turnpike to exit 27 (towards WILLOW GROVE/DOYLESTOWN/JENKINTOWN)and then follow directions on rte. 611.

http://www.jds-high-performance.com/directions.htm

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Harry I have only 10 cars so far , So all are welcome just let me know , If some want they can still dyno with Diablo people, It will probabily be in a few weeks, I have files for 50lb and 55lb Inj. and stcok , I will do some more files to have on hand ,
peace to all nitro

·
Registered
88 Posts
I will still be there Pete. I want to see if JD has a better program for me yet, and I also want to talk about injectors with you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Dyno Day

Hi Pete,
I'm still planing on coming on Saturday I'd like to see everyone show up.Put me down on the list to spin the rollers,I'd like to get a baseline.Looks like great weather,I can't wait.
Guy Redfire Coupe

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pete,
I plan on keeping my car at around 500 SAE RWHP. Should I change out the stock injectors for 50lb units, and then all I would need is one of the programs you have? I will see you on Saturday.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will have several prog.s , 500 hp is the limit on the stock Inj.
I would leave the stock inj. in there, It will be fine , also I am now using 55lbs in these cars, they work super. nitro

·
Registered
138 Posts
Pete has not given me any details of what's on this Sat. I never agreed to do any tuning, Dialbo Sport was doing it and just using my Dyno. I don't know what I will be doing this Saturday since Diablo is not coming-I think pete has programs from Diablo.

If someone wants to tune with Autologic i can do several cars if we have time or just schedule to come in on April 12th or any day with me for custom tuning.
Chris Johnson will be here on April 12th saturday for custom tuning.

Joe
Owner Of JD's Auto Repair and Performance Center

1 - 9 of 9 Posts