Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nitrous Pete had asked me to use my facility for a Dyno Day with Dialbo Sport which was scheduled for this Saturday 3/15/03. It turns out that Dialbo Sport will not be coming.

If you would like to have your car tuned I will be having my own day!!
Chris Johnson of Johnson Motorsports{JMS} is having a Dyno Tuning session at JD'S Auto Repair and Performance Ctr. 810 Welsh Rd. Huntindon Valley Pa. Huntingdon Valley is just outside Phila. Pa. It will be for Dyno Tuning ONLY. No dynos for just numbers. This will be done with AutoLogic Chips tuned by JD and Chris. $635.00 includes unlimited pulls, tuning, AutoLogic chip custom burned for your car. A/F, everything. Your car will be perfectly tuned when done. For those that already have an AutoLogic chip it will be $485.00 for tuning and reburn. Michael from L&M Engines will also be there to answer questions and advise. I will be there too, just for something to do. The date is Saturday APRIL 12th. For furthur information contact Joe at JD'S Auto 215-938-9270.
Thank You Joe {JD}

PS. April 12th is Northeast Lincoln Mercurys Cruise Night, so you can get your car tuned and come to the Cruise Night!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts