Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an awesome day at Crazy Horse / Amazon Dyno Day. But I left with more than I bargained for.

2:00AM Sunday morning, I wake up with a 103 fever. I spend the next two days in and out of the toilet and can't eat anything! Today, fever is down to 100 but toilet detail is still at every hour.

And the Flu feelings! Man, EVERY bone in the body ACHES like I've been hit by a bus!

Anyway, just a heads up for the fellas...hope no one gets this cause it's a real bad one.

OK, that's all the energy I have. Back to bed.

G

·
I heard rick did something to the pizza to keep everyone out of work and on his website ordering stuff but thats just mean. :vomit:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Rich, I fell your pain. I had the same virus. I keep hearing more and more people getting it. It's gonna take a few days until you feel better. But get well soon bro. We are thinking of ya.
Matt

·
Banned
572 Posts
NO $HIT !
YOU $HITTING US !:vomit:
LMAO
Sorry just had to do it Hammer
hope you feel better soon
i got the flu shot 2 months ago

G

·
yeah...I thought you looked like shit saturday..... ;) Joke..

Hope you get back to your bad ass self real soon buddy :evil

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know exactly how you feel Hammer, I got it xmas night. 103 fever, flu symptoms, runs, pukin'!:vomit:

Seems everyone around this area has had it the past month or so. It's Bad!:(

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The supportive and kind words are much appreciative. I'm grateful for the 'extended family' that I have here.

Well, it's day four of this plague for me. Fever is gone, aches and pains are gone but my stomach wants a new job as a handbag.

Still can't eat much, still kinda weak and dizzy and I gotta be careful: if I try to fart, I may lose a quart of oil. I may have blown a gasket from all the violent toilet detail.

I'll have the wife pick me up some adult diapers and then it's back to work.

:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the uplifting comments, guys. It means a lot.

·
Registered
191 Posts
HAMMER said:
The supportive and kind words are much appreciative. I'm grateful for the 'extended family' that I have here.

Well, it's day four of this plague for me. Fever is gone, aches and pains are gone but my stomach wants a new job as a handbag.

Still can't eat much, still kinda weak and dizzy and I gotta be careful: if I try to fart, I may lose a quart of oil. I may have blown a gasket from all the violent toilet detail.

I'll have the wife pick me up some adult diapers and then it's back to work.

:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the uplifting comments, guys. It means a lot.
It's amazing how fast this spread....it's almost like someone planted it.

I know what you mean by the oil comment :eek:

·
Registered
352 Posts
I had it too Rich....I been waiting for 1 month to be able to go to the doctor and get this PITA cast off and of course I have to get sick the day before I go..I feel better today thank God and will be able to make the appointment...
I better get good news or I am going to be a raving lunatic...
:D

Linn

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had heard that you East coast guys were close, but now I really believe it! :vomit:
:)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
jhwalker said:
I had heard that you East coast guys were close, but now I really believe it! :vomit:
:)
What's the matter? You LEFT COAST guys too cool to talk personal with the 03 fellas (and ladies)???

;)

·
Banned
572 Posts
wooooo down hammer thats not like you
but you know what realy burns my ass
a flame about 30 inches hi
we all know whats burnt your ass up :turd :flush
sorry just messing

·
Registered
237 Posts
HAMMER said:
What's the matter? You LEFT COAST guys too cool to talk personal with the 03 fellas (and ladies)???

;)
Nah, just couldn't resist -- when you read this thread from the start, it is a classic :p
Sounded like a great day -- right up to the end (no pun intended).
JW

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh, MAN!

Can't get no brakes from this crowd. Guess I opened myself up for this one.

OK, I deserve it all. I'll shut up now.

:banghead

·
Registered
176 Posts
sounds like you guys got norwalk virus. it's the same shit that's been on the cruise ships. it's getting a lot of people not only on ships though. Children are the biggest spreaders of this stuff. feel better.:vomit:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts