Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have everyone who was coming to the old date on this one,
We still have room , E mail me or call. Pat and Willy from diablo sport will be there to tune these cars along with my self. I will have my car there with the kb blower , We will dyno a few bifferent boost levels on the kb , peace all

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can count me in for that day. Jd's is right around the corner.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Pete,

I would love to go but I don't know if my halfshafts will be in or not. If possible could you leave a space for me?

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK you are all in . peace

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Pete what is the address of your shop? I want to see how far of a drive it would be for me.

Thanks,
Razor.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
857 main rd Vineland nj 08360 just off rt 40
856 697 5254

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Hey Pete it looks like I am only 188 miles from you. I could possibly make the trip up there if you still have room, but I have a couple questions. Are you using a wideband for A/F testing? If so I already have the bungs welded into my h-pipe. What is the cost going to be for me to make 3 pulls on the dyno? I don't really need any tuning done, but I would like to see if my new live axle and cat-back exhaust has freed up any horsepower at the wheels. Also it would be nice to meet you and few other Modular Fords members.

Thanks,
Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
I guess it would still be ok if Greg and I showed up to hang out and possibly make a few dyno runs???? Still not sure of what the cost is.:confused:

Razor.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts