Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , Should I tell the guys to come down or what, They have plane tickets , they need to know if all are showing ?
If Snow who is coming ?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Pete, If it still looks like bad weather..I think you should postpone.You will not get a good turnout if it Snows.We did dyno days and just rain cut the turnout in half.Snow will be even worse.

jim v.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think I will post pone till feb 28 , I will let everyone know asap
nitro

G

·
Man this weather sucks big time! You know me and my car buddy.....I wont make it if there is rain/snow/salt.....I need an enclosed trailer!! Have an open trailer..but that wont do.

I wish it wasnt like this Pete....

Arizona here I come..... :D

Harry

EDIT..... I just read your Feb 28th...thats a Friday dude...
March 1st is a Saturday

·
Registered
352 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Man this weather sucks big time! You know me and my car buddy.....I wont make it if there is rain/snow/salt.....I need an enclosed trailer!! Have an open trailer..but that wont do.

I wish it wasnt like this Pete....

Arizona here I come..... :D

Harry

EDIT..... I just read your Feb 28th...thats a Friday dude...
March 1st is a Saturday
we have a 2002 24' Haulmark enclosed trailer for sale...nice place to store cars and keep them clean ..like new only used 5 times last year. not that I'm tempting you or anything :D

Linn

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well its definate, 2/28 is the new dyno day , please write it down
I will add everyone to the list, Let me know if you cant make the new date,

·
Registered
244 Posts
So it's on 2/28 which is a Fri Pete? Cause Harry mentioned something about March 1st being a sat. Just making sure.
Matt

G

·
Way2Wild said:
we have a 2002 24' Haulmark enclosed trailer for sale...nice place to store cars and keep them clean ..like new only used 5 times last year. not that I'm tempting you or anything :D

Linn
You have a PM Linn :D

Hot Rod(Maybe I will be traveling rain or shine)Harry :)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yeah, Pete. Feb 28 is Friday ie: workday. Sat March 1 will work out better for the session, no?

·
Banned
572 Posts
friday maybe
saturday yes
how about a group pic and all the cars lined up put u in the center pete. we can cut and paste a pic of harry and his car from an older pic

G

·
my03svtcobra said:
friday maybe
saturday yes
how about a group pic and all the cars lined up put u in the center pete. we can cut and paste a pic of harry and his car from an older pic
LOL!!! Wise Ass!! :D

Hot Rod(the colorforms fun Cobra man)Harry :cool:

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK ALL ITS SAT. Its A definate for Sat. the 1st 3/1/03
peace to all, I will put down the names in orderi recieve them

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok 3/1/03 is a Sat. Its on for them, I will put everyone in order i revieve them, nitro

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sorry guys, I'm out. I have a some business travel that I can't postpone. I'll be in Phoenix all weekend, :banghead Have fun, let me know how everyone does...

Frank

1 - 20 of 20 Posts