Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris Winters and I talked a while last night and want to do this again soon. We thought about in 2 months or so. Right before race season so you guys have a good tune for the summer. We will try and make sure if anybody needs anything installed we will schedule techs to be on hand to do the job. Chris will do exhaust, pulleys, AR chip installs, CAI's, etc during the day. Most of the fast bolt ons can be done on the dyno for before and after comparision. If interested let me know in the next few weeks.

Rick

·
Banned
572 Posts
that sounds good to me rick this way i can check the ponys on that pully and chip im going to do in the spring/2 months what ever come first
sd

G

·
Sounds great to me too Rick!

I think the salt should be off the roads by then :rolleyes:
Or Hammer can just send a flatbed down to get my car :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
I will without any doubt be at the next Dyno day. I am still mad i missed this one :( Oh well, the nice wetaher will be here before we know it. I can't wait for the next Dyno Day, keep us informed .
Matt

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
matt lankford said:
just wit until bradenton and we can make a trip to MONS!!!
Did someone says MONS????? LOL count me in!! I haven't been there in 2 friggin years. Are they still "ignoring" the laws in there??? hehehehehe

gary

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
matt lankford said:
what laws:confused: :D
That's what i wanted to hear!!!!! woohooooo!!! Not that anything unlawful goes on in there. Its a gentlemans club where everyone acts like a gentleman. Except for the who-ahs that work there!!! hehehehehe ooops, i mean the LADIES....

gary

G

·
the brothel is in brandon....goldrush, i can give you directions gary, all you need is 100 bucks and no common sense, lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
AmazonRacing said:
Chris Winters and I talked a while last night and want to do this again soon. We thought about in 2 months or so. Right before race season so you guys have a good tune for the summer. We will try and make sure if anybody needs anything installed we will schedule techs to be on hand to do the job. Chris will do exhaust, pulleys, AR chip installs, CAI's, etc during the day. Most of the fast bolt ons can be done on the dyno for before and after comparision. If interested let me know in the next few weeks.

Rick
Hey Rick:

Would they be able to do a 3.1 pulley and a delta chip at that session? I might drive up from Virginia for that.

Reminds me - did you send me the new CAI cover?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Chris @ Crazy Horse will do it..

jim v.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Alright guys warm weather, dry roads, great drag strip........Houston Texas would be a great place for the next meet...Ha ha ha ha aha Oh and lots of Dyno places to use.:blob :blob :blob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts