Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my brother and myself are taking our trucks to the dyno on Saturday! Jim is sending me a different chip that is gonna have a very aggressive race program on it. He said I should see 40RWHP and a big torque gain out of it. I can't wait wait until Saturday. Now lets just hope my motor holds up. :) Then we are gonna try and get my trans done next week and I want to get to the track next weekend and hopefully see some solid 11 sec passes. So where do you think I should run if I do get 530RWHP and over 600RWTQ>??? I am think mid 11's should easily be acheivable. Right>??? Well wish and me and my motor luck! Also wish my brother luck. I will let ya know how I do. -Mat-

Also any CT guys that would like to watch, we are getting it done at Pruven Performance in Milford. :blob

·
Registered
924 Posts
I would say maybe a 11.60 have fun gotta work this sat that's if the conditions are good .:blob

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey were in Indiana are you>??? I went to transmission school there. School was in Jeffersonville and I lived in Clarksville. It was really nice out there! I need to go back on of these days and visit. -Mat-

·
Registered
924 Posts
I live in Auburn about 15minutes north of Ft. wayne and 20minutes south of Michigan line. Just of I-69.:blob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts