Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:flush

something is wrong here. Please let me know how the new chips came out. The Tq curve on my car is strange, and the A/F is too lean. The car ran great for a few days, and now it is noticeably slower. I think diablo gave us a bad tune or the chip got fryed or something. Hope I didnt damage anything. HELP!

Attachments

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Could it be,,,the code you threw was pulling timing??

·
Registered
5 Posts
would it pull timing to the point that the torque is as bad as it is..i mean, its way down..should be like a table from 3 grand on...also, would that along with the very lean a/f ratio pull the timing even more?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hermann will be on the case soon

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
steve.......i got you covered...

Remember this was when i was having all the problems with getting the computer stuff up and running.........i have the new programs ready to go, just call joe on monday...problem solved.....:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
The motor is fine..Aborted dyno runs while lean.Then cooled it down and did not hot lap it...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Hermann, can't wait to try out the new programs. Have to get a new IAC as well. I'lll have it back on the dyno hopefully by next week if Mustang Magic can take me. I'll let you know the results.

Wanted to say thank you to Uncle Jimmy for helping me diagnose and take care of the problem. One of the nicest 03 guys I have met so far. He also gave me a ride in his near stock car that pulled harder than mine. Hopefully I can give you a ride again after I get the new chip. :) Jimmy, I spoke to Hermann. He is going to overnight me a chip on monday, and then I will just overnight mine back to him, so I'm not gonna need your chip. Thanks alot for letting me borrow it in case though. I'll leave it with joe at MM the next time I am there.

Thanks again guys, see you soon.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
No Problem..I called joe already and he will talk to Hermann on monday.Want all on the same page so we get your beast straightened out..
We all in dis chit togather!!! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts