Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got to dyno my new combination.

5600 miles on odo.

SAE numbers.

492 rwhp / 572 rwtq @ 18 lbs. - A/F = 11.6

446 rwhp / 506 rwtq @ 14 lbs. - A/F = 11.2

When I sent my computer off to BOP for a reflash, I told him I wanted a conservative tune, looks like I got what I wanted.

I had read somewhere that STD correction is better suited for our trucks in the hot/ humid weather, so here is those numbers.

501 rwhp / 582 rwtq @ 18 lbs.

454 rwhp / 515 rwtq @ 14 lbs.

Either way.......I am very pleased
:blob

·
Registered
375 Posts
Awesome numbers! That thing looks like it shifts hard, it was sure jerking on the dyno. I have to get my truck on the local dyno to try out my race setting! Street setting at 15PSI was 496RWHP and 582RWTQ. How many pounds of boost were you runng for your 12.31 pass>??? Again those are some nice numbers for the mods! -Mat-

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Frank02L said:
Awesome #s!!!! which run was which on the dyno? (as in run #1 the 492/572 18# or was it run #2?)
The video from the front of the truck was the 492/572.
The video of the rear wheel was the 14lb. pull

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
SVT F15O said:
Awesome numbers! That thing looks like it shifts hard, it was sure jerking on the dyno. I have to get my truck on the local dyno to try out my race setting! Street setting at 15PSI was 496RWHP and 582RWTQ. How many pounds of boost were you runng for your 12.31 pass>??? Again those are some nice numbers for the mods! -Mat-
Yep, it shifts VERY hard, I think because the FTVB went in when the truck had 600 miles on it and the clutches had not had much time to wear.

I had originally posted 16 lbs on my 12.31 pass, then later realized that I had it pullied for 18lbs.

Now my goals are to wait for cooler weather and accomplish 2 things.......go to the track and run a high 11 (would love to run 11.80 = is my production number also)
And go back to the dyno and pull 500 / 600.

·
Registered
467 Posts
KB ZILLA said:
Yep, it shifts VERY hard, I think because the FTVB went in when the truck had 600 miles on it and the clutches had not had much time to wear.

I had originally posted 16 lbs on my 12.31 pass, then later realized that I had it pullied for 18lbs.

Now my goals are to wait for cooler weather and accomplish 2 things.......go to the track and run a high 11 (would love to run 11.80 = is my production number also)
And go back to the dyno and pull 500 / 600.
Thats how mine shifts. When I dyno'd mine last April, the owner of the dyno said it was the hardest shifting auto he ever had strapped to his dyno! :cool:

You still have stock exhaust or you have long tubes on your truck?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Frank02L said:
Thats how mine shifts. When I dyno'd mine last April, the owner of the dyno said it was the hardest shifting auto he ever had strapped to his dyno! :cool:
Tell him to let me strap my GN to his rollers. That thing breaks your neck when it shifts. Nice quick hard shifts. Going sideways on the 2-3 shift! All thanks to my brother. :blob -Mat-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts