Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dynoed the car today Bone stock with only the silencer removed. 1100 miles on it.

Attachments

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That is good start..You are at the Upper end of stock dyno numbers..My Sae numbers with just silencer removed were 359/356

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jimmy curious for comparison. Your 359 was that with or without a cool down. We did 2 back to back runs and made 360rwhp and then let it sit for about 15-20 mins and made the 376. Thanks

Dave

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Juiced46 said:
Jimmy curious for comparison. Your 359 was that with or without a cool down. We did 2 back to back runs and made 360rwhp and then let it sit for about 15-20 mins and made the 376. Thanks

Dave
I made 2 runs also the 359 was second pull. First was 358 but the Tqe was low..I don't remember but the second pull the TQE came up and it made 1 more RWHP..I had 400 miles on the car at that time..We then put in the Mac Catback and it gained 19+rwhp..

·
Registered
31 Posts
hmmmmmmmm my dad was gettin 390 all around with just silencer romeved
at rw obviously

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks like he got a freak :p Were they SAE or STD #s. Also what was the temp outside. That makes a big difference as well

Dave

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Hey Dave i'm curious if Guy showed you my dyno #'s when i dynoed there with just the CAI and exhaust? They swore up and down it wasn't stock...I want to go back and see how i dyno over there but i'll wait til i get the spray hooked up......We got to meet up sometime too man i don't live that far from you.Also did oyu do the battery disconnect trick? IT WORKS! lol

Jay

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BLWN03 said:
Also did oyu do the battery disconnect trick? IT WORKS! lol

Jay
;)

Jay let me know when you want to meet up. Im free any weekday after 6 and sunday all day. i would say this weekend but its supposed to rain. He did not show me your dyno but he told me about the power you made. I can get it from him on disc and view it on my viewer to compare. Guy is having a tuner come in to do Autologic burns. I will be going there for all my tuning :D If you or anyone else is interested in having a stang tuned with autologic shoot me a PM. They just got their software in

Dave

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Dave.
I already have my car tuned by Jimmy Larocca..using an autologic also.it will be interesting to see what he can pull out of your car. We will definately have to compare graphs and such.

as far as getting together this week,like you said rain most of the weekend but next wee sounds cool , i'm free mon tues wed just goin to get the N20 installed along with the line-loc sunday!

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will most likely have Tuesday or Wednesday off. I see you are from Stratford. I work in Milford. Maybe ill come out there if you want to get some food or something. I usually go to Danny's in Stratford or Hooters in Milford.

Also i think i have seen your car at the Heavenly Donuts show in Derby. Not sure though it was a while back. If its the person im thinking of. I think you know my brother. He has a Yellow Dakota R/T. I remember him talking to someone with a Sonic Blue 03.

Dave

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Not me bro....i just got the car in June...I just moved to Branford off exit 56 cedar street....My parents live in stratford,but know i live with my girl in branford. I actually work in north haven at Northeast graphics. What mods are you going to do maybe i could help you with choosing some parts for your ride.You can check out all te stuff i got done to mine when we meet up,simple and effective...so far i've gone 12.0 @119.xxx with a 2.0 60'

Car should fly with the juice and the ET streets i have.Like i said let me knoe what your plans are and i'll give ya my input if you like!

Jay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts