Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finally got around to testing the spray on the dyno yesterday......All i can say is HOLY [email protected]#$.......

Car picked up like crazy....here are the results

First pull with no N20 and 2.93 pulley was
451rwhp & 479 lb/ft TQ A/F was 11.6.1

Next pull on N20 was

521 rwhp & 538 lb/ft TQ STD
508 rwhp & 517 lb/ft TQ SAE

A/F was between 12.2.1 and 11.8.1 From 4k to 6k where i'm spraying it!

WITH A 30 SHOT!!!!!! The smallest jet compucar sends!

I am a believer in the N20 now....Line is placed BEFORE the MAF sensor and i guess it's doin it's job.

Any questions just ask and i'll reply ASAP...Thanx Jay

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
You have some crazy TQ numbers for a 2.93, nice combo!!!!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Your a Boostaholic already..:D

The Spray can be another addiction..30,50 then 75:hammer ..

Awesome numbers for just a 30shot,,,

·
Registered
577 Posts
Where did ya dyno, and when ya going to the track dude?

·
Registered
223 Posts
i'm trying to resist the dark-side, but how many blasts down the highway might one get out of a bottle? .... :evil

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just bought my kit... Im going to fabricate myself a boost on/off switch.. only when my car sees 13 psi will the kit open itself.

what can our cars fuel system stock handle?

-Ryan

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay here it goes.......Pills ize i believe is a 82 30 hp shot i could be wrong because the paperworkisn't directly in front of me,but i do know it's only a 30hp shot!

Chip is a base tune for my 2.93 pulley...Single program....MAF compensates when you place the N20 line in front of it,obviously it works because my A/F didn't change much.

Button is placed on shifter...i only used it on the dyno so far,but when i go to the track i will have to figure out a place to put it...most guys just put it in their hand and use their thumbs the activate it....

I will most likely be going to Atco dragway this coming tuesday if weather permits...besides that i have a track rental on Oct 6th also at Atco dragway from 9am to 5pm so anyone who wants to come and spectate can free of charge.....Sorry the rental is completely booked.

Ucle Jimmy this is my first foray into N20...so i hope it's NOT as addictive as boost....cause if it is i'm in big trouble!

Any other questions just ask!

Jay

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I forgot 1 thing....I dynoed at a Ls1 shop here in CT,needless to say they were very impressed. The owner is cool ass shit,he's a chevy guy but loves the 03's...Shops name is Eastside Performance......I actually met some really cool ls1 guys believe it or not even had one guy tell me he wouldn't even attempt to race me now that he saw my #'s and he runs high 11's on spray!

Time to test it out now.......If anyone is interested i HAVE that boost activated switch that was reffered to in this thread..i'll take 30 bux for it...usually they are 50-60 bux...pm me if your intersted.

Thanx for all the positive and nice comments guys i appreciate it!
I've learned a majority of what i know about these cars from THIS site...Hats off to all of you!

Jay

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
See....just listen to old HotRodHarry and all will be fine :D

Congrats man....awesome numbers to go with an awesome car!

Also..remember...there is another sensor under the blower that richens things up that helps alot in getting the a/f to stay about the same.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No kidding Harry there is......see i learn sumthin new everyday!
What shot did you have on your car Harry?

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Same small shot that you are using....worked incredible!! Remember...my Cobra was also pushing 21 to 22 lbs of boost with the Eaton.....I just didnt feel safe going any higher in the nitrous area. But we all know our buddy "Nitro" did and made some crazy numbers with the Eaton on Juice. You are plenty safe to use her anytime you want(as long as the rpm is atleast 3500). I was also amazed at how much horsepower and torque Nitrous Makes on the Supercharged 03 Cobra's

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Jay its addicting trust me. Wait till you hit it on the street or the track. You will never want to let go :evil

Dave

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow Harry 21psi of boost plus N20....must've put up some high numbers..you ever run it at the track?

Dave, what's up man we gotta hook up i want to check out your 03...unfortunately though i'm working til monday...but definately give me a call if your around monday...Jay

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Jay sorry i never called you back the other night. Yea we definetely need to hook up sometime soon. Do you ever take your car to work? PM me your # again. I will be installing my exhaust on tuesday night. We'll figure something out.

Dave

1 - 20 of 31 Posts