Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the dynograph from my last visit at the dyno. Im pretty impressed. These are STD #'s on the chart below, not SAE. SAE is 473/495

MAX 494whp 518TQ STD

All 3 of these runs were done in a 5 minutes period, notice the dropoff in #'s

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
air fuel for the 2nd pull

Its whack and a tad lean, it hasnt detonated yet or pinged. I dont like it though, although IF I can get the 12.6 accross the range, I know these cars run lean in the midrange, but oh well.

Attachments

·
Registered
250 Posts
Impressive numbers....except for the A/F. I wonder what is keeping it so "whacked"? I guess I would be concerned too. I was trying to remember what changes you were going to check out on the dyno. The "X" pipe? Anyway, good to see that you are still working at it. :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Broke7,
Those are some very impressive numbers but you have a very serious air-fuel situation with the boost you are making.Either your chip is not making good contact with your computer or your dyno air-fuel filter needs changed for more accurate results.Most chips from any tuner will start adding alot of fuel around 3000rpms to a safe area than leveling off with a pullied car and yours does not come into until after 5000rpms which that type of air-fuel graph you have it looks like with a non-chipped pullied car.Your air-fuel should be at least in the 12's between 3000-4000rpms and leveling from there.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah Allan I would say its gotta be something in the A/F equipment, dont think the car would have been together this long with that A/F the way you beat on it!

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Im surprised your seeing as much low end torque as you are with the A/F being so lean at low RPM.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Holy Torque Batman!!!

Those are really good numbers for a car with as little mods as yours. I dont know how you can drive her around with an A/F like that, I'd be scared to death.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is something very interesting. This is my dynograph for the same tune with Stock Hpipe and Stock Catback piping, in STD Rating as well. Its rich as hell in this tune

Makes no since

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts