Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at LaRocca's tomorrow..My friend Zeee is getting his D1 Procharged 01 Cobra tunned..We are then going to E town where i will Kick his butt:D
Anyone want to come.....???

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
i wish jim. tommy told me you guys were going, but i cant make it. i wish i could have been there cause i know your gonna run an 11!!! my guess for tomoorow night 11.86 @ 120.8. good luck bro and have fun!!! :banggears

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VENOMOUS03COBRA said:
i wish jim. tommy told me you guys were going, but i cant make it. i wish i could have been there cause i know your gonna run an 11!!! my guess for tomoorow night 11.86 @ 120.8. good luck bro and have fun!!! :banggears
That's the [email protected]+ A warm up for Monday at Atco:D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
just my thoughts , exactly... have fun bro!!!

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
That's the [email protected]+ A warm up for Monday at Atco:D
Jim if you pull that with your combo, I'ma gonna have to pull your 'ASS' card :D

Good Luck,
Bill

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2kbill said:
Jim if you pull that with your combo, I'ma gonna have to pull your 'ASS' card :D

Good Luck,
Bill
Bill, I use to abuse my 96 Cobra,,2rears and 4 tranny's later ,I started racing an Auto,,Then 2 auto tranny's later and 3 motors...I am now a no burnout granny shifting Grand Pa!!!:D

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I am now a no burnout granny shifting Grand Pa!!!

this is the truth!! jimmy can probably pull an 11.40 with his car if he really wanted too, he just takes it easy. when i raced him , he didnt even lower the air in his tires or do a burnout with his nitto's. he just spun them real quick to clean them off. then came out of the hole at idle, real easy. when we were going down the track neck and neck , i jumped on him everytime i shifted, but he was able to wheel me in with just power, and eventually passing me by a fender. bastard!!!! j/k :p and with that he ran a 12.05 on a 1.95 60'.

now i have bfg's, and me and jim are gonna be going at it on the 6th at atco (track rental). rematch baby!!! i owe you one jim!!

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i owe you one jim!!

With a little Speed shifting..You just might owe me 2:D

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I'll drive??? hahaha

It'll pull some #'s then

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
2kbill said:

Good Luck,
Bill
I heard the results last night. Cool weather but mission not accomplished. You better upgrade that to a PLATINUM ASS CARD, Bill.

Jim, next time try a track that actually HOOKS!

E-Town ice skating rink....
:turd

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
That sucks.....amazing what a good hook will do.

·
Registered
438 Posts
HAMMER said:
I heard the results last night. Cool weather but mission not accomplished. You better upgrade that to a PLATINUM ASS CARD, Bill.

Jim, next time try a track that actually HOOKS!

E-Town ice skating rink....
:turd
It will come Jim, hang in there.. You boys should have come to Smackdown......2 axles and one rear end...........gone....

Talk about hook!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil

Ben

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No excuses,,,Got a new Best...Prev best 12.03...now 12.02 best 60ft was 2.003..worst 60ft was 2.400......

air was good,,, slight headwind

I'll try again Monday

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
sorry to here it jim. ull do it on monday definately!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey JIm

Was cool to see so many familiar faces at the track friday night!

I almost made the 03 CObra World proud by winning the night in the Mustang/Ford DOT Tire Bracket Class...but ended up finishing second!......at least it was to another Mustang...

we were each .07 off our dials, but he cut a .030 light to my .050 light so I lost...but WHAT A NIGHT!!!

:jawdrop

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'd love to join you guys...........

4-5 months ago my cobra was running 11.85's with a 1.7 60ft on stock tires at atco with 14psi..................

But ever since the lower pulley went on for 18psi nothing but problems. It dyno'd at 486\550

But I never got to run it since shit keeps going wrong :(

Hope to meet up with everyone some day when I get a new bottom end.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: hey JIm

silverbullet said:
Was cool to see so many familiar faces at the track friday night!

I almost made the 03 CObra World proud by winning the night in the Mustang/Ford DOT Tire Bracket Class...but ended up finishing second!......at least it was to another Mustang...

we were each .07 off our dials, but he cut a .030 light to my .050 light so I lost...but WHAT A NIGHT!!!

:jawdrop
Great Driving..Your car runs awesome:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts