Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a buddy are going to be installing a second kit on his 03 cobra. we just need to know the best way to do it while being safe. he has 1 150 wet kit going into his air intake and we are going to install a second 100 shot wet kit. he wants the 2nd kit for top of third and fourth gear. he has a window switch and a wot switch installed for the first kit now what we were wondering is there a way to use the exsisting window and wot switches and only use the second kit when ready for it or should we run a complete 2nd setup for this kit. thank you

·
Registered
144 Posts
me and a buddy are going to be installing a second kit on his 03 cobra. we just need to know the best way to do it while being safe. he has 1 150 wet kit going into his air intake and we are going to install a second 100 shot wet kit. he wants the 2nd kit for top of third and fourth gear. he has a window switch and a wot switch installed for the first kit now what we were wondering is there a way to use the exsisting window and wot switches and only use the second kit when ready for it or should we run a complete 2nd setup for this kit. thank you
You know, if it were me, I would probably put my second stage on a button, utilizing the same circuit as the first, meaning that the relay combines both kits. You can purchase a relay 40/60amp (i.e. Beuler 5083-0000 relay), that will load both kits and hit the button when you hit 3rd. when you get good, and want to spend a little more, progressive is the way to go.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts