520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eaton swap kit

Includes ported Eaton, Lower Metco 4lb kit, Fluidlyne H/E
Intercooler, all hardware
Pump, All bracket assembly's with Timring cover
Alternator, Cross-Over
Speed and Cruise Cables

Everything you need to get started, no fuel accessories, I have them if you're intersted

$2200.00 shipped guys

Text for pics - 832-262-3550

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Total kit minus fuel rail, absolutely everything. This includes all the fuel accessories as well which are all brand new. Modified Stage 2 FPDM, Kenne Bell BAP 40 amp, 60 lb Siemens Deka injectors (EV6), I also have the pro racer package which hasn't been used yet but I'm not sure what would need to be done to switch it into someone else name/computer. This is a great kit and ready to go, with the fuel parts added to the kit it's gonna be $3k ready to ship, this is easily close to $5k guys but i'm just ready to get rid of it. If you want pics text 832-262-3550.

· Registered
191 Posts
Wow cant believe nobody has jumped on this, free bump for a great deal your giving this stuff away at this price honestly you would get alot more parting it out. Just saw kit sold fast for $2,800 on another site that was nowhere near this complete... GLWS

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
unfortunately I dont' believe the inlet is port matched (dumb/weird I know) but I will double check. For the blower, inlet and lower pulley kit, i'd say $550.00. Be patient with me guys, be another day for pics, workin like hell this weekend.

· Registered
269 Posts
I need the lower inTake and intercooler. I also am interested in the cobra balancer and 4# pulley kit. Also the intercooler pump and tank. I believe that's all I need.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.