Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Eaton kit, unported blower with a 2.8 pulley installed, intercooler, intake, most lines, intercooler pump, heat exchanger, lower pulley and bracket, blower belt brackets and tensioner. You will need some harware and the blower elbow as well as some small misc. pieces. This is off a wrecked 2003 Cobra and Ive tried to accumulate all the pieces needed for a complete kit. $2000 for all of it or make me an offer.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Eaton kit, unported blower with a 2.8 pulley installed, intercooler, intake, most lines, intercooler pump, heat exchanger, lower pulley and bracket, blower belt brackets and tensioner. You will need some harware and the blower elbow as well as some small misc. pieces. This is off a wrecked 2003 Cobra and Ive tried to accumulate all the pieces needed for a complete kit. $2000 for all of it or make me an offer.
Thanks!
These parts still Available?

·
Administrator
9,392 Posts
You do know that original posts almost 14 years old, right?

Ed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lmao yea I seen that I’m late in the game I’m doing coyote stuff on my 12 f-150 5.0 but I have a 5.4 raptor in like new condition original tires! The 3v is pretty peppy after intake tune in the process of doing headers. This Eaton kit would be perfect

1 - 5 of 5 Posts