Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can’t log on via my Microsoft Edge browser.
Get Error 1020 code associated with Cloudfare. Cookies allowed, cleared cache. Not sure what to do. Can log on via IPhone no problem

·
Registered
6 Posts
Never seen that. You must be a notorious threat to the safety of the community.:oops: Hmmm I wonder if they are listening in on us here? Maybe I should deny that I know you.:cool: They’ll never make me talk.:censored:
Seriously I hope it gets fixed for you.

·
Administrator
294 Posts
I can’t log on via my Microsoft Edge browser.
Get Error 1020 code associated with Cloudfare. Cookies allowed, cleared cache. Not sure what to do. Can log on via IPhone no problem
Is this still an issue? I've only see this once before and I haven't heard back so I assume its resolved itself. Just for troubleshooting purpose, can you try either Chrome, Firefox or Brave?

-Mike

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this still an issue? I've only see this once before and I haven't heard back so I assume its resolved itself. Just for troubleshooting purpose, can you try either Chrome, Firefox or Brave?

-Mike
Changed some settings and it seems to working now. Did it on Chrome and Firefox. Sometimes it pops up for a few seconds then proceeds to site.

Reactions: AF-Admin
1 - 4 of 4 Posts