Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe, talked to your brother today (thursday) told him that the engine light came back on since I reset it about two weeks ago. The light came on since the new tune was performed. I need to get in there next week so let me know. I heard that some people with the Auto-Logic chip were having that problem. Also just wondering if since we turned the Idle up with the chip if that could be setting the light off. The car runs fine just just worried that the light might effect the air-fuel settings. Call me if you get a chance

·
Registered
138 Posts
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

NICK-STOP BY TOMORROW SO I CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT PROBLEMS,EXCEPT FOR THE THROTTLE BODIES AND CATS REMOVED.

JOE

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, he is right there was no problem with the chip or anything that joe or Jds did to my car. They do great work and they will tune my car in the future again. It was just weird that the light came on after the tune, so I figured that it was the chip.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe , I reinstalled the superchip and found out that the light only comes on with the auto logic and not the super chip when the speed sensor is interupted, that is why my light came on and also bills right after the chip. The chip must read that circuit or something like that. funny

·
Registered
138 Posts
CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

nick--i don't know why only with the autologic chip the light comes on when the speedo wire is disconnected.

it must need to read the speed output for the program---

when you want to go fast hook up the speedo again and run the autologic chip.

when you are just going to the store--disconnect the speedo and run the superchip-----lol lol

have a good night nick

joe

tom's car does not put the check engine light on---

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I just wanted to see why the light came on I always run your chip it is the best and the fastest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts