Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured out how to post a pic!Here is my motor with out the Cobra R oil pan or polished stuff installed.Will have the soon!
Kaz,,,,,,,,,:D

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I can't believe you're leaving those plastic valve covers on there with all of that other purdy stuff on there! Get some polished covers.

Ken

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The polished/Chrome ones weren't on when the picture was taken!Believe EVERTHING IS POLISHED OR CHROMED!!!!!
Kaz :eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Razor,
It's a Little T-76 X-Trim Ceramic Job that should make 900-1000 hp from Brad at Total performance"www.Turbolocity.com".Then I have a NX Profogger System good for upto 500hp,and a little Methanol injection to help out with the intercooling.It should be the Baddest 2v Daily Driver on the Planet!I sure have enough reciepts to prove it!:eek: I'm waiting for Joey over at JADE to send me my $hit.He owes me about 5k inparts that I have already paid for and keep getting BS reason why they haven't been shipped!!!My DFI,Factory Harness rewired,83LB Injectors,ect,ect.....
Anyone Know were he lives?
Kaz..................:jawdrop

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Wow that sounds like one serious project you have there. I have to say, I'm quite impressed with it.;)

Razor.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks great! Can you give specs on the rest of the car? I'd love to see what's going to support that power for daily driving. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Super Kaz, that is very impressive.....I know alot of hard work and money are being invested! Keep us updated:)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank Guy's!
Well we are using some new Billet Race Clutch setup good for 1300hp.A cryo-treated Viper 6 speed with all the best stuff!Brakes are the Saleen Brembo Bad Boys slotted front and rear.Supension is tubular K-member with coilovers front and rear.MM adjustable lowers,TRZ udjustable uppers,MM panhardrod,Special Aluminum driveline.Recaro Carbon Fiber SPG Pro Racer seats"4lbs $2200 each"Simpson Camlocks.Every Autometer gauge know to man!It has to be about the Baddest 01 Saleen Speedster on the planet! :jawdrop
My goal was to have a 200+mph
car that with a pair of slick run 9's
That I could drive to work in and use the A/C
Kaz..............

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I don't know wheter to be :shocked or go :vomit:

You are nutts man ( in a good way I think) :lol

·
Registered
52 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Thank Guy's!
Well we are using some new Billet Race Clutch setup good for 1300hp.A cryo-treated Viper 6 speed with all the best stuff!Brakes are the Saleen Brembo Bad Boys slotted front and rear.Supension is tubular K-member with coilovers front and rear.MM adjustable lowers,TRZ udjustable uppers,MM panhardrod,Special Aluminum driveline.Recaro Carbon Fiber SPG Pro Racer seats"4lbs $2200 each"Simpson Camlocks.Every Autometer gauge know to man!It has to be about the Baddest 01 Saleen Speedster on the planet! :jawdrop
My goal was to have a 200+mph
car that with a pair of slick run 9's
That I could drive to work in and use the A/C
Kaz..............
I love it!! What wheels and tires are going to put that power down on the street? Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
T/P ,
Pirelli P-Zero Rossi 315/30/18 on Saleen 10in rears.Bogart Dragon Fly star 15/28/10.5 MT Slicks.If they can handle my Out Law Car they should work good for the Streeter!I also have 33 spline axles on my built 8.8 with a Alburn Pro with 3.73 gears.
I'm sure I've forgotten some thing ,but my list of mods is 4 pages long and enough to but another Saleen Speedster! :jawdrop
Kaz............

·
Registered
176 Posts
I hear Jade is ripping a lot of people off. That's too bad. They had a good rep before.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Razor,
It's a Little T-76 X-Trim Ceramic Job that should make 900-1000 hp from Brad at Total performance"www.Turbolocity.com".
Brad does awesome work :D. That motor is gonna scream.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ya it's pretty sad when somebody screws you over"takes your money and dosen't deliver",but I'm hearing he has done it to quite a few mustang owners!Beware of Joey and JADE Performance.Brad at Total Performance has picked up the ball and is getting me back Rolling!Joey and JADE will get his just becareful not to get screwd by this Loser!It's great that we have a forum to let one another know about dishonest shop owner I just wish I would'nt have to find out the HARD WAY!
kAZ...............:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts