Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to up date you all on my projects status…

Well we got him started today! All I can say is wow!!!

The new Magnum power blower feels strong and sounds load! I love it! For those of you who have plugged the wine deadening holes on the bottom of your Eaton's your gonna love this! This supercharger doesn't have a by pass valve so its ready to rock all the time! Great job Charles Warner!

The JLP lift bars that I added are awesome! When you get on it the front end feels like it rises kind of like racing a boat! Great Job Johnny & Sue!

Gregg Evans I don't know where to begin! You monster box tranny and stall is friggin awesome! My truck has never chirped the tires in third before! It smokes them from first to second and chirps them in third. The truck starts to move at 1800 rpm. Is that normal? It sounds great! Real strong!

JDM, great job on the tune! It feels unbelievable! I have not tried the race program yet nor have I tried the 11.5" pulley yet that’s next weekend. I'm going to Lapeer Drag way or Ubly Drag way to test it out! Thanks again for you quick and great service!

Razors Edge, Tim, thanks for the valves and you quick and great service.

PSP, Sal, thanks for all your info and guidance.

I want to say thanks to all my Lightning Brothers and Sisters for your info!

We will be taking it to the track next week and I will post my time sheets.

Peace Suavy
:king

·
Registered
4 Posts
What track are you going to be at? How far from Stanton are you? The street tire shoot out is this Sat. at Stanton.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll be at Lapeer Drag way in Lapeer, Michigan
I don't know how far Stanton is, I have never been to that track yet.
I'm not ready to compete yet just test and tune then race next time to track.

Suavy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts