1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
Someone pick me up at the crowne plaza in Linden...PLEASE :D

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I live in St.Louis, but I'll be in Linden working at the GM plant next week. You going to the track next weekend? Can you pick a brotha up? :D

·
Banned
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no rental car ?my inlaws will be here they also live in st.louis

forest park across from bertanical gardens

you wana meet me fri night im just off NJTPK exit 4

sean

·
Registered
2 Posts
Weather permitting, I'll go. It will be the first time I have ever run. Looking forward to it. I was all psyched for opening weekend. I have a Black Conv., only mod a Tri-axe shifter.

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
my03svt- I'm actually driving up there because we have a ton of test equipment to take. So I'll have a crusty cargo van...I would rather not leave my partner stranded at the hotel if I take it. I will if I have to though. What time does everything start? I don't know my way around up there at all, so I hope mapquest does the trick. :D As we get closer to friday and I'm positive I'm not working that night, I'll post for more info. Thanks

Randy

G

·
Well...I aint gonna make it....car might be together ...but my wife just told me we are going away this friday to sunday after dropping the kids off at grandma's. I have no idea what I am up to, family wise...thank God for my wife. Otherwise I would just work on Mustangs all day and everyday.

Hot Rod Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
I'm in Clark right off the turnpike in the Crowne Plaza...can anyone pick me up on Friday night on the way to the track? Please :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts