Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that i have dynoed the 03 it's time to get some #'s on the F1's...I will be going to e-town for their wed night test n tune if anyone is interested let me know i would love to meet up with some of you and chat.Gates i believe open at 5:30pm and racing continues til 10:30...20 bux i believe for test n tune.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car is Sonic Blue and i still have the Ohio temp tag on it seeing i bought it 2 weeks ago.There is really no other way to distinguish my car from any other sonic blue ones except the tag.By the way my name is Jay....

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'll try to make it down wed night also, hopefully the weather will be nice and cool. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well hi Jay, Im Ray see ya there lol.....Ill be the guy with the shaved head lurking in the pits

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
For those on the southern end of NJ, and the Delaware, SE PA people, Cecil announced they will be open every Wednesday. I'm not sure about RP, but CC preps at least the starting area on Wednesdays.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet i'm looking forward to meeting some fellow 03 owners and getting some helpful tips on mods.see you guys on weds, as long as the weather is good....so far just partly cloudy 80day 60 night

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I am visiting Larocca's on Wednesday..I'll be there @ 2pm and if weather is good i'll be at E town at 5:30..
Looking Foward to meeting some of you guys..:)

G

·
Ok gang...I will try and make it too...depending on the type of weather....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (Dark Shadow Grey)
Best time second time to the track with her... 11.25 at 125.85 mph
I am hoping for 10's this fall without my 50 shot...

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Ok gang...I will try and make it too...depending on the type of weather....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (Dark Shadow Grey)
Best time second time to the track with her... 11.25 at 125.85 mph
I am hoping for 10's this fall without my 50 shot...
Harry, I Challenge you to a Duel...:blob You be there or be square,,,Ask Harry Sr. to join us...:D

G

·
Hi Uncle Jimmy!! I will do my best.....I really dont want to waste a time down the track if the weather or air sucks....thats not my mission to just run the car to compare to others on a given night...I dont like beating my car that much..thats just me....I want to get my fastest time possible and air and temp are a big factor. Shoot....I havnt even put my car on a dyno yet because I dont want to waste my engine on that if the weather stinks too.

I know...I am finicky...but thats the way I am.

I am going to put that aftercooler setup that Nitrous Pete has on his car this coming week to prepare for some good times down the track.

I also am in the process of selling my house and moving to a bigger garage...well..wife wants a bigger house...but I dont look any further than the 3 or 4 car garages they have :D

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
Hi Uncle Jimmy!! I will do my best.....I really dont want to waste a time down the track if the weather or air sucks....thats not my mission to just run the car to compare to others on a given night...I dont like beating my car that much..thats just me....I want to get my fastest time possible and air and temp are a big factor. Shoot....I havnt even put my car on a dyno yet because I dont want to waste my engine on that if the weather stinks too.

Harry,,Just come then..Most of the fun is hanging out anyway...I'll race somebody else..Don't miss opportunity to hang out...
:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
You got it !

Harry
Harry, If you get away early? Stop by LaRocca's ,,just about a mile up the Street..I'll be there..anybody else...stop by...

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
BLWN03 said:
Jimmy are you bringing the 99 or the 03?
I am bringing the Cobra...Saving 99Gt for the Shootout

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did someone thier Finicky lol lol I think me and Harry might be related lol.....My 03 probablly wont be there either, but my Gt will be. ....:evil

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
im gonna try to make it too guys. it will be nice to meet everyone.

finicky - i guess ill see you lurking around the pits again, lol, atleast now ill know who you are.

jim v. - ill race ya!! ill lose , but ill race you anyway!! lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ill probablly be running my 98 GT....Its bright atlantic blue with a big white boss stripe

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
jim v. - ill race ya!! ill lose , but ill race you anyway!! lol

:D I'll race anybody:p

I'll even race Ray to the Refreshment stand:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts