Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel bad for all you N/A atics......Boost Rules.....!!!!!:shootbird
eric with 514 gears can run his Cobra in the 12's leaving at 7K..
Too bad in the next lane there is a WRX with boost turned up...
Get Boost or Go Slow!!!!!:D
Now Eric's gonna tell me about fast N/A cars.....Try driving one of them on a 500 mile trip!!!!!:shootbird ...
Eric if all cars ran like yours?? The Modular Shoutout would take 2 weekends:shocked
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
I feel bad for all you N/A atics......Boost Rules.....!!!!!:shootbird
eric with 514 gears can run his Cobra in the 12's leaving at 7K..
Too bad in the next lane there is a WRX with boost turned up...
Get Boost or Go Slow!!!!!:D
Now Eric's gonna tell me about fast N/A cars.....Try driving one of them on a 500 mile trip!!!!!:shootbird ...
Eric if all cars ran like yours?? The Modular Shoutout would take 2 weekends:shocked
That's not very politically correct to rip on the site owner like that, Jimmy.

It's TRUE, but not funny.

Then again, I can't stop laughing!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,497 Posts
Hey, my bro is running 4VNA at the modshootout and will be laying down the law! Watchout Boss330 :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,260 Posts
BWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol :lol

LOL

Dats Funny. You gotta remember, I'm a broke mofo. If I keep it simple, I can afford to race, and replace anything I break. Blower cars are always broke, and always outta tune, and alway need more work and more $$$$ spent. I'll step up when I can afford it, until then, I'll be a beer drinking spectator.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
I'll step up when I can afford it, until then, I'll be a beer drinking spectator.
DON'T LIE BOY!

When you can afford it, you'll be a beer drinking RACER. Probably have a cold one between your legs and a straw rigged up in your helmet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
HAMMER said:
DON'T LIE BOY!

When you can afford it, you'll be a beer drinking RACER. Probably have a cold one between your legs and a straw rigged up in your helmet.
That means he would have to be fast enough to wear a helmet.:p

Sorry, had to say it.. I know I am slower than you.. but it was good for a laugh.:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
Tony 96 Cobra said:
That means he would have to be fast enough to wear a helmet.:p
:lol :lol

:salute

Tony, YOU ARE THE MAN! That was the comment to end all comments. And TRUE TOO!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
BWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol :lol

LOL

Dats Funny. You gotta remember, I'm a broke mofo. If I keep it simple, I can afford to race, and replace anything I break. Blower cars are always broke, and always outta tune, and alway need more work and more $$$$ spent. I'll step up when I can afford it, until then, I'll be a beer drinking spectator.
Boost rules :evil N\A:shootbird
Doesnt break all the time if built correctly.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,260 Posts
With my heavy foot, my engine would shit before 500 miles. I just do not have the money for a forged shortblock, and I am ready to do a live axle swap, so I sold this S trim head unit that I have been holding onto for over a year. I'll step up when I can afford it, right now, I gotta stay N/A or maybe spray it hehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
With my heavy foot, my engine would shit before 500 miles. I just do not have the money for a forged shortblock, and I am ready to do a live axle swap, so I sold this S trim head unit that I have been holding onto for over a year. I'll step up when I can afford it, right now, I gotta stay N/A or maybe spray it hehe
I know that feeling.It took me over a year to build just the motor for mine.But in that time i beat the hell out of her N\A:evil .

Spray :shootbird ,it will kill your motor just as quick as a blower will.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
302 Posts
white99gt said:
Spray :shootbird ,it will kill your motor just as quick as a blower will.
It is all in the tune. ;)

Eric, good luck with the swap.. I did mine here recently, and I am loving it.. well, for the week that I got to drive it before I broke the tranny..lol.. But it is back and running again. I might have to take it easy on the car until I can afford more goodies or repairs.. whichever comes first..:vomit:
 

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
Joined
·
3,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
vrtical said:
Nitrous the best of both worlds :evil
I like NOS guys..Just don't want them dating my Sisters:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
I like NOS guys..Just don't want them dating my Sisters:D
:lol :lol :lol
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top