Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is a Teaser photo of our latest Shelby GT500 Project Car (Super GT500) it will make its official debut at the NMRA Bradenton, FL Event March 5th-8th.

The motor is all Aluminum with CNC Machined Heads, a Custom Set of Turbo Cams, a pair of Precision Double Ball Bearing Turbos, and plenty of one off parts!

The chassis is 25.5 SFI Certified and will run 32.0/16.0-15 M/T ET Drags out back for track use and for street duty we have a set of 20X9's for the front and a set of 20X16's for the rear.

We will have dyno numbers and videos in the coming days, so keep checking back.

More detailed information and photos of the car will be published in two upcoming Magazine articles.

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.
www.evoperform.com

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
:beer:you could of gave us a little more you azz........ But it looks killer

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
first off the car looks amazing, and is sure to put out some great numbers, looking forward to seeing some vids. That is going to be some serious street tire :surprise:
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. The street tire is a M/T 33X22.00R20LT Sportsman S/R Radial.

:beer:you could of gave us a little more you azz........ But it looks killer
I'm trying to help NMRA sell tickets for Bradenton... :secret:

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate the kind words. The street tire is a M/T 33X22.00R20LT Sportsman S/R Radial.

I'm trying to help NMRA sell tickets for Bradenton... :secret:
You guys need to pick me up on the way down.... You pass right by me !

·
Registered
426 Posts
TEASERS .. looks sick ill be looknig out for the Magazine articles .. what magazines and what month will they come out?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Below is a Teaser photo of our latest Shelby GT500 Project Car (Super GT500) it will make its official debut at the NMRA Bradenton, FL Event March 5th-8th.

The motor is all Aluminum with CNC Machined Heads, a Custom Set of Turbo Cams, a pair of Precision Double Ball Bearing Turbos, and plenty of one off parts!

The chassis is 25.5 SFI Certified and will run 32.0/16.0-15 M/T ET Drags out back for track use and for street duty we have a set of 20X9's for the front and a set of 20X16's for the rear.

We will have dyno numbers and videos in the coming days, so keep checking back.

More detailed information and photos of the car will be published in two upcoming Magazine articles.

Fred
www.evoperform.com

Good GRIEIF!!!!! 20x16 rear?>????? What tire will fit THAT??????/

·
Registered
82 Posts
"The chassis is 25.5 SFI Certified and will run 32.0/16.0-15 M/T ET Drags out back for track use and for street duty we have a set of 20X9's for the front and a set of 20X16's for the rear."

Street Duty? Give me a break, the thing has a friggin Parachute hanging off the back! Nice ride though, but Street Worthy I think not.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Well I'm sure the power is GIANT.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Street Duty? Give me a break, the thing has a friggin Parachute hanging off the back! Nice ride though, but Street Worthy I think not.
lol....never seen a street car with a parachute? I'm sure it can tool around on the streets at normal speeds, but I seriously doubt any 20" tire will hook on the street (if they're actually planning to street race it).

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Fred you comin down to the show? Hope to see ya there. We will have a few cars runnin in the true steet class
Our whole crew will be there, we have a 150ft Vending spot, plus we will have five GT500 Customer cars on display including one of our Stage 6 Cars, which will be will be running Modular Muscle and another one running True Street.

Plus the Debut of our Super GT500 and our quest to be the first S197 and Shelby GT500 in the 7's!

I look forward to meeting you and your lovely Wife, maybe we will do dinner one night!

lol....never seen a street car with a parachute? I'm sure it can tool around on the streets at normal speeds, but I seriously doubt any 20" tire will hook on the street (if they're actually planning to street race it).
When I mean street duty, I'm talking about drving around on the street not street racing. The parachute can be easily removed and we have whole front spindle/hub setup that we can swap from the race brakes with 15" Bogarts to the Baer Big Brake Kit with 20X9's in the Front and 20X16's in the rear.

We're going to drive it to the Hooters Party in Bradenton Friday evening after we make that 7 Second pass earlier in the day! :mouth:

Fred
www.evoperform.com

·
Registered
113 Posts
first off the car looks amazing, and is sure to put out some great numbers, looking forward to seeing some vids

that is going to be some serious street tire :surprise:
Engine compartment pic, hope Fred don't mine?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Awesome...........................

·
Registered
281 Posts
I look forward to meeting you and your lovely Wife, maybe we will do dinner one night!

We're going to drive it to the Hooters Party in Bradenton Friday evening after we make that 7 Second pass earlier in the day! :mouth:

Fred
www.evoperform.com
Cool we'll see you there. Hope to meet up with you and dinner sounds great. You buy tho beings I bought so many parts. lol

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Good shit Fred. I'm sure Nelson has used that thing to autograph Market street a few times by now, lol.

I'll make sure to swing by in Bradenton.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Looks great, hope it performs that 7 second quarter mile you speak of. Look forward to seeing it at Hooters and at the track.
Derek

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.