Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anticipation and excitement mounts as I have tracked my blower to St. louis where it sits awaiting shipping from there to Fort Wayne, My new spark plugs just arrived today Denso IT 24's
Going to order a few more goodies shortly, and install blower tomorrow, I will have help Jimmy, I have a # to Vic in Cali if I need it and I have to boyz with ASE cerificaton helping on the install the garge is all set, we tried to see if we could meet the blower at the airport, but they said no, because of security concerns of what is inside of the box that is being shipped, what its not like a bomb or anything.:D
anyways thought I would post in my boredem of waiting for it to arrive, plenty of stackers waiting and Hot Coca for a very lomg install from what I here, gonna give pete a call for any pointer he can give me.:D

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Best of luck with the new setup..It should run awesome.

jim v.

·
Night Trains Daddy
1,569 Posts
That is if it makes it out of St.Louis. :D

I'm gonna go steal it. :p

·
Registered
132 Posts
Haveight said:
Anticipation and excitement mounts as I have tracked my blower to St. louis where it sits awaiting shipping from there to Fort Wayne, My new spark plugs just arrived today Denso IT 24's
Going to order a few more goodies shortly, and install blower tomorrow, I will have help Jimmy, I have a # to Vic in Cali if I need it and I have to boyz with ASE cerificaton helping on the install the garge is all set, we tried to see if we could meet the blower at the airport, but they said no, because of security concerns of what is inside of the box that is being shipped, what its not like a bomb or anything.:D
anyways thought I would post in my boredem of waiting for it to arrive, plenty of stackers waiting and Hot Coca for a very lomg install from what I here, gonna give pete a call for any pointer he can give me.:D
sounds cool.looks like you will have it installed in plenty of time before the march 15th indy meeting if you are going to it.if you are going and weather permitting i would love to see it in person as hopefully i can gather up the funds and get mine on in about 2 years from now.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Matt,

If you need a hand installing it don't be afraid to give me a call ;)

Are you going to Stanton April 6th.......opening T&T ;)

Cold air + KB could = 10's :jawdrop

--Joe

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Soap I'll take you up on that PM me your # again I seemed to have misplaced, and Thanks man, I appericate it.:)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Let us know about the install,
I have heard it takes anywhere from 5hr's to 15hrs.
For guys planning on getting a KB and don't do there own installs.
would like to know.

jim v.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Install is going good I took the eaton off last night in about 2 hours, We got the KB on had a little difficulty with the EGR valve, my fault I got ahead of myself, and had to do it the long way it is a pretty stright forward install, thanks to Soap, and my buddy steve. Chip and boost a pump are already in along with a new boost guage Autometer C2, its blue and I got bulbs for the dash so its blue too, I never thought I would be standing on the engine to remove that dam eaton, throttle body is top notch right a 1.0 out of the box, keep ya posted almost done and time to ride!!!!:D

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
So, any oil on the intercooler?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Kenne Bell Install

Matt called me earlier and told me the install was completed and was very happy by talking to him.He had to go to work tonight so i will let him fill in all the gory details later after he gets off work.

Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts