Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently bought a 2014 GT500 Shelby it’s not absolute monster as expected we love to beef up the exhaust put on fortunately I live in disgusting California and I can’t put long pipes on it what are the deepest the loudest the baddest and the best muffler is to put on this thing that can make it almost sound like it has headers please be honest I dont want to pay all that money and be disappointted I do want this thing to sound absolutely insane

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sound is subjective. You need to listen to different set ups and see what you like. Since you're in Cali there's a meet almost weekly you can hit up. Just remember loud doesn't equal badass.

·
Administrator
Termi Powered 427 Cobra, & M850
9,524 Posts
You would be better off if it performed absolutely insane. Your affection for the auditory signature of performance will quickly evaporate when you actually put the performance you are looking for into the car. Until then it is all bark and no bite. The immortal words of Jack Nicholson, "I am Who I am. Your Approval Is Not Needed!" is a better way to approach these sorts of things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts