Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 07 5spd GT is currently stock. I am looking at making some small performance mods this spring. I am at a crossroads for choosing a cat-back system. I am looking for a nice agressive and some-what loud exhaust system for a reasonable price. Pypes has a couple systems I have been looking at. I'd like to get some cost efficient suggestions. Also looking at shorty headers to go with as long as they don't void the warranty.

My other dilema is which tuner to buy. I definately want to get one. But I have never used a tuner, nor do I know anyone off hand that does on a new Mustang. So I'm looking for the best bang-for-the-buck. Diablo Predator seems to be the way to go, but I'd like to get some input before I buy it.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
If you repost this in the 05-08 gt section, you will get more advice than you can shake a stick at. The general area is kinda quiet.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I iknstalled JBA long tubes/atted H pipe and axle backs...LOVE the sound!! Also currently have a Modular Mustang Racing CAI..but i'm removing it to install a blower on my 08 GT. I have an SCT tuner....great piece!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts