Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: 1997 mustang cobra. This car is race ready and made 530rwhp. I am in a must sell spot here so don't be afraid to make me an offer. The car was a single owner trade in before I purchased it. I have all of the receipts for work done on the car and it is in excellent condition. Please pm me for more info. asking $15,000

-LONG BLOCK

Iron block with a 4340 forged crank
Manley 4340 H-beam rods
JE forged pistons
Competition rings
Competition rod and main bearings
SHM blower cams
Crower springs and retainers
Manley valves
Head and main studs

-PERFORMANCE

Vortech S-Trim 14lbs 2.75 pulley
8 rib conversion
03 Cobra after cooler
60lb fuel injectors
Lightning mass air meter 90mm
Accufab single blade throttle body
T-rex inline fuel pump
255 in tank fuel pump
Bbk long tubes
Flow master 40 series
Motorsport 4:10 gears
Spec Stage 3 clutch
Tremec T-56 6 speed
Tune by HPP
Mosier 31 spline axles
Eaton Carrier

-APPEARANCE

Eibach lowering springs
Mac tailpipes
Boost and fuel pressure gauges
A-pillar dual gauge pod
50.resto.com eyebrow banner

-OTHER

Battery relocation kit
Battery on off switch
Sub frame connectors
Drive shaft safety loop
Fluidyne radiator
245/75/17 cooper zeons
Rwhp / Rwtq
530 / 450

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Car is in Waco, Tx

I had a motor built in California but I can't remember the name but it didn't last so I took the car to hpp in dallas and they did all the recent motor work. They use a machine shop in Houston. They replaced pistons and internals in the heads last visit. The chassis has 92,000 on it and the motor has a little over a thousand. I did the blower install about 10,000 miles ago and the drivetrain was replaced around 6,000 miles ago with the new tranny, rear end, and head internals.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Our machine shop is local and we do all file fitting, plastigauging, and assembly in house.

I've always loved you car and its ready for a st of twins! It's got an excellent HPP built motor and we just re-worked the valvetrain so everything is perfect.

I would love to buy this thing. Brian, You wanna trade for my Camaro? How about my 61 Caddy?

:tip:
-Wade

Car is in Waco, Tx

I had a motor built in California but I can't remember the name but it didn't last so I took the car to hpp in dallas and they did all the recent motor work. They use a machine shop in Houston. They replaced pistons and internals in the heads last visit. The chassis has 92,000 on it and the motor has a little over a thousand. I did the blower install about 10,000 miles ago and the drivetrain was replaced around 6,000 miles ago with the new tranny, rear end, and head internals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts