Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a "complete" 42000 mile T-56 six speed set-up out of a 2003 Cobra. Will include:
Transmission, bellhousing, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, flywheel bolts, clutch cable, crossmember, aluminum driveshaft, pedal assembly, t56 wiring harness and stock shifter.

I was told it has a centerforce clutch, but until I verify this weekend when I pull it, assume it is a stock clutch....price won't change regardless of which clutch.

$2000 obo for everything listed above picked up!
or
$2050 and will meet withen a 3.5 hour radius of Fort Wayne, IN 46818

No trades!

Will have pictures and verification on the clutch this weekend when I pull it!

Ken

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump and update!
Tranny and motor are out of the car (motor not for sale).

The tranny DOES have a Centerforce (orange) clutch. I will have pictures as soon as I seperate the motor from the tranny tomorrow. There is also an aluminum clutch quadrant that will be included!

Ken

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Willing to break that up a bit? I need only tranny/bellhousing/crossmember/wiring.
Possibly, but not yet at this time!

I have several people interested in the whole package!

Thanks,
Ken

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another update!

It also has an aluminum SFI spec. 1.1 certified flywheel, I am guessing a Fidanza. Clutch is 100% Centerforce, and can't be to old, because it still has the Centerforce sticker on it!

Clutch, pressure plate and flywheel have no groovess or wear other than normal heat markings! Will post pics this evening!

Also there is an aftermarket aluminum clutch quadrant that will be included with the pedal assembly!

Ken

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes - he is including everything you'll need to hook it to your Mach. The only thing you might need is a new u-joint and yoke to hook up the AL driveshaft the solid axle (these pieces are cheap and easy to find..).

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thanks! The rims are 18x10's. Tires are: Pictured: 295/35/18 BFG KDW's. Currently: 305/35/18 Nitto DR's

·
Registered
261 Posts
yes will bolt up will need to use different shaft

·
Registered
236 Posts
You should be able to use the same shaft...I don't think you'll need to change anything. He is including the drive shaft that you'll need.

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Exactly what vertigyn said!

Drive shaft is included, and the most you would have to do is change the pinion flange on the end of the shaft for a 1330 U-joint....if the 99 Cobra doesn't have a 1350 U-joint!

I will definetly have pics up tomorrow (Friday).

Thanks,
Ken

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.