Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? First off this is a feeler, I want to see how much interest I have and how much money I'm going to loose.
With that being said, I have BRAND NEW, never been opened/touched/anywhere near my motor, HiTech stage 2 cams, that have been fully degreed properly by Modular Head Shop by using stock cam gears and adjustable crank gears. I also have again, BRAND NEW, Pacaloy stage 2 valve springs (Same as Manley Nexteks), and Ford valve stem seals.
Along with the parts I have a brand new Ford spring compressor and an Anderson Ford timing chain retention tool.
All of this sent me way past a grand, and nearly 1,500.

The problem is I bought all of this stuff when I was making good money and now I'm nearly in debt from parts just sitting in my room. I don't know when I'll have the time to install them and I think I'd rather just take a hit and sell it all. One mans trash is another mans treasure, right?

I did my research and these cams are one of the best stage 2 street/strip cams. These are the same cams that got Trevor to click off a bottom 12 second pass with some weight reduction.

With all that being said, let's see some offers. If I get the money I feel is fair, I'll sell the entire package. Otherwise, I'll let them collect dust for a while.

Again, I'm up to nearly $1,500 .

Shoot me a PM or Email - [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$1,250 for a set of BRAND NEW cams that are fully degreed to assure no PTV issues will occur. Also brand new crank gears, cam gears, valve springs, etc.
If you were to do this for yourselves, you would spend at least 1,400. I'll take the hit in order to help someone out who wants a sick set of cams.

·
Registered
289 Posts
if your interested in separating i want the cams and chain retention tool.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I can't separate the cams from the cam gears or TFS adjustable crank gear because they are degreed and ready to go.
I'll let you know if I decide to separate the cams from the valve springs though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.