Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a t-56 that i'm wanting to get rid of. Its a 10 Spline input shaft and entirely stock. I am afraid to say that is has a burnt up cluster which is a $500 replacement from D&D. It it has been sitting at Six Speeds Inc. in Houston since Summer. I had plans to put a new cluster and do a Viper Spec. conversion, but i lost interest and purchased a slightly modified trans for the time being. I am suppose to receive pics, and additional info on Sunday. If anybody is interested, just PM me. This trans would be perfect for somebody wanting to faceplate or install an entirely new gear set, or to put in the stock form.

Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PM's replyed

·
Registered
226 Posts
What kinda price?
I'm in KY and could pick it up...... good working '03 cobra t-56's with bell housing are going for $1,000- $1,200..........
Yours have bell?
Is it a '03 cobra trans?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What kinda price?
I'm in KY and could pick it up...... good working '03 cobra t-56's with bell housing are going for $1,000- $1,200..........
Yours have bell?
Is it a '03 cobra trans?
it don't have a bell... shoot me an offer, I live 35 min south of Terre Haute

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it don't have a bell...
Its an '03 Cobra trans. I will include a 26 spline Spec Stage 5 clutch, a new ford racing roller pilot bushing, and a brand new T-56 wiring harness for the '03 cobra for $850 obo plus shipping. Like i said before, its in Houston, and I will make arrangements with the shop, and make sure that who ever buys it has full understanding of what the trans needs. I was told all it needs is a new cluster.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts