Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a new force to be reckoned with.

Watch out Nitrous Pete, JDM, Strickly Bad, you will be in the way very soon. Full street 03 Cobra with KB Blower and a few other tweaks. Quite possibly the new 03 King, perhaps even the first in the 8s :D

Stay tuned, your about to have your ass handed to you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
:jawdrop :blob . Would it be you? or somone you know?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Interesting...I wonder what X2C Motorsports has to say about this =>)

·
Registered
521 Posts
DAMN!!!! Calling out Pete and the Big Guys - Thsi ought to be fun.....:jawdrop

·
Registered
191 Posts
2kbill said:
Any hint where interested individuals might witness this event? Maple Grove? Richmond?
Yeah...good question....enquiring minds want to know:D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm not sure who bruno is talking about, but would someone in the Chicago area please get to TRZ Racecars and get a picture of Kenny Moss' SB coupe. Tommy Z is putting the full cage, 9-inch rear, AJE front end, and drag rims on the car as I type this. Kenny is still undecided as to which power adder to go with, but I'm sure he'll let us know. Kenny ... are you listening?

If bruno's guy doen't go 8s, Kenny's will likeyl be the first one. Unless Richard has something to say about that.
Right, Kenny? lol

Jamie

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
sounds very familiar.....

Gathering up stuff to do a new 03' to go have a little fun with too.....:D this is going to be fun........keeping mine away from the "full out racecar" thing too........got to have a overdrive for long trips, a/c to stay cool....i want all the creature comforts. Oh yea.........but i'm going to run low 9's or better......depends how much time i have to tweek on it........coming soon..:D anyone know of a clean, low mile 03' sonic blue coupe for sale? let me know......keep these cars along the lines of what ford gave us.....lets see how fast they can really go with bolt-ons basicly.....(meaning bolt on blowers ect.....not fabbed out racecar stuff like t-76 plus turbos ect).....lets see what can be done with what amounts to being a stock cobra with"enhancements":jawdrop then we will know who can do the MOST with the LEAST!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
As we say in Texas, "Cowboy Up". :blob

Can't WAIT to see someone deep nines or 8's. YEAH BABY!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Jamie,

Let me remind you that my car, as dictated by my wife, is to remain a street car. Tommy @ TRZ is installing a 6 pt bar w/ swingout side bars and the rear still allows us to put the babyseat in the back (you will love it), 8.8 solid axle conversion w/ 33 splines, strange double adjustable coil over rear shocks, and Tommys UCA, LCA, antiroll. Front end consists of a complete UPR kit.

I have no intentions to run 8's as I have yet to pass stickshift 101 and have but 500 miles on the car.

Maybe I'll be the 1st to the 7's .... HA HA!

Kenny Moss

·
Bluesmobile
2,121 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

Good thing he has another car!!

Dana

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bring it!!

Wow, sounds like we got some racing to do!! For a little teaser we took the 03' Cobra Turbo to the track for a little testing and tuning and here is a quick insight to how fast it is: It made 40+ mph from the 1/8 to the end of the track (and yes the 1/8 mph was WELL over ???.??) at a high elevation track 2700 ftand no ice in the intercooler). The car was great to drive with the 5-speed and fun to watch and had no problems over the 5 test passes that we made. We will let everyone one know what it runs when we get the remainder of the tune completed.

"Bring it to the west and get sawed off like the rest"

X2C

Come see our cars in action:
www.x2cmotorsports.com/X2CMovies

·
Registered
186 Posts
Who will have there car in Virgina? Who will win the keyboard race.. Bruno? We will meet with anyone anywhere and take our ass handing anyday. But you better be ready! That old Ken Biscamp from Jasper Texas is on top of 2003 Cobra Racing at the moment and untill someone goes faster or out runs WILRUN then you can talk the talk. I am sure there are people out there that know how eazy it is to get one of these heavy sons of bitch to run 9.59.. Thats why no one is even close. I hope one day soon there will be five or ten of these cars running close to one another. We will meet new people with the same intrest and run the piss out of these cars and find out who will get to take the money home at the end of the weekend! We will be there to race HEAD UP anytime..
X2C ..Hate to bust your chops but I don't think you have the fastest street cars around. as you predict in your post. I think we have the fastest street Cobra but I have been wrong before.
P.M Me maby there is a place we can meet in between you and me sometime. Myself Mike,Angel,my boy Matt C. would like to try some of your boys out sometime soon.
Take it eazy Playboyz!

·
Registered
30 Posts
9.59!! You guys are already in trouble, we didn't come out to run #'s like that, obviously your goals and ours were very different, but again #'s say it all and we did them on the dyno and we will do them at the track, your right, until then who knows, this is just another of many of our cars that we use to promote our business and it's innovative ideas, we were the first to make 730+ with a single power adder on an 03', we hold the fastest MPH record for a stock style 5-speed (Tremec, TKO, T-5 etc.) @ 153 @ elevation, we are a manufacturer and a prototype shop among other things. We look forward to meeting everyone soon and maybe line up some races. We will try to get some video of the 03' Cobra soon, until then we dont want to turn this nice site into a street race.com.

X2C Motorsports LLC

www.x2cmotorsports.com

·
Registered
64 Posts
sticking up for me and pete, pete is leaving the car as is as I have been notified he like to drive it. In that I ran a 9.89 on only 17lbs boost and very defencive tune. Me and pete will be getting together to put a monster tune in it and jet up to 1??. In other words who knows how high in the 100's I am already spraying 115. I am going to be putting in a 4 lick and some other fun stuff real soon. So you wanna talk about 8's talk all you want I will tell you what they feel like before you get there promise!!!!!!!

come on pete the challange is out there and I have the pocket to empty!!!!:king

·
Registered
186 Posts
Only time will tell.
Ken and I will be there.. Like I said heads up! And I will cut no slack to you playboys on the tree.. LOL. Dr. Meyer do ya have any stats on the tree for me? Take a Avg.on the last Year or so and tell me where I stand.
2001 FFW. Street Bandit World Champ.
#8 2002 Mod Motor NMRA. ( went to 2 races)
2003 03 Cobra Killer Built for Ken & Jeannie
The new 03 cobra will be ready soon for H/S S/B. And I may not have time for this B.S.(They tell me I will be workin on the clutch alot..)So I need to have fun while I can.
About the street racin thing. I loose you pay my gas on the way home. I win I pay your gas on the way home.
Me and my boy Bubba Pyle use to do this and it made it intresting!Any takers.....
Richard.....Still the fastest 03 around!
HAHA

·
Registered
79 Posts
Richard,

I'm sorry - I don't have the stats you want. I do know you are one of the best on the tree. For the folks that don't follow these sanctioning bodies, all they have to know is that you can't win if you can't cut a light. Richard Lelsz has won enough rounds/races to answer these questions.

I'll see you and Ken soon,
Jamie

1 - 20 of 30 Posts