Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i know i'm new to the board here, but i thought i would let you guys know what's up. A friend of mine gave me these links.

http://modularfords.com/showthread.php?threadid=2973

http://www.modularfords.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=32172#post32172

When i read these, i couldn't beleive what i was seeing. Josh, aka, j98gtblown, is a guy that i know from here in Lincoln, Nebraska. YES.. he does have an 03 cobra.... but it IS NOT in the 9s. It hasn't even broken into the 10s yet. So far, the best E.T. has been an 11.6 that he ran here locally about a month or so ago.

i think nitrous pete has been lied to. First off, i just saw josh's car about 3 days ago. It still has a six speed in it. It's still full weight/interior, and still riding on all stock suspension. He DOES have a KB and live axle. and he "says" an auto tranny plus suspension parts on order, BUT NONE of that shit is even here yet.

I just thought i would let everyone know that Josh, j98gtblown, is full of shit, and has been lieing through nitrous pete about 9 second time slips.

Josh post's on some of our local boards here, hansenracingteam.com and gmmodernmuscle.com... in case some of you guys want to look him up.

·
Registered
74 Posts
All of this is true, unfortunately for those that believed it all. It sucks for the guys that REALLY have ran the times to get showed up by a car that has not seen better than the 11's. I found the posts just tonight while searching around in here and posted them in the sites mentioned above. If he has some timeslips to back this up...I'm all for it.

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
C'mon guys, play nice. I'm going to leave this up and open until it gets REALLY ugly (which should be soon..............)

gary

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is this the same Josh that lost to a 10.90 black supra a few months ago????? If so tell him to come down to KC so we can play

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
posers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tommygun said:
Is this the same Josh that lost to a 10.90 black supra a few months ago????? If so tell him to come down to KC so we can play
Yep, that would be the same Josh. :hammer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts