Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F8LBITE and myself lined up for the first run, we both launched easy as we were trying to feel out the track.
Tommy ran a 11.09 @ 126.08 to my 11.54 @ 120.60 His MPH is very impressive, especially since he like myself runs full weight.

Tommy experienced some shifter/tranny problems so that was his only pass of the day which is a shame as I am certain with a more aggressive launch he would have seen 10.7 or 10.8 possibly.

I made two more runs lauching a little harder and ran 11.41 and 11.46 both at 120. I didn't have a chance to get up to JLP's for a tune to match my mods and I paid the price with the horribly slow mph. I guess 11.41 with only 120 mph ain't bad. I feel certain with the proper tune I can go 10's without headers but time will tell.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe,
On the first run Tommy and a 1.68 to my 1.71. On my next two runs I had 1.65's. I could get 1.5's with the 315's but I saw no point in launching that hard since I had no hope of going 10's with the tune I had in. Once I get up to JL's watch out ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
I saw that race and those two cars looked unreal going down the track. The way they pulled after the initial launch was just insane.

Very nice runs guys cars looked awesome no dout 10 second cars

·
400 Posts
Real nice talking to you guys Jim. You and tom kicked ass. Great to see Tom get his 10. You'll be next real soon I'm sure of that. Hope to see you guys soon.

Rick

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
Hey Jim it is definetly my trans, it scraps going into 3rd and in scrapes and is super notchy in forth and scrapes, on the 11.09 pass it got stuck in 4th. When my clutch broke I had to beat the hell out of it to get it out of 4th so I think it messed up the trans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts