Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I am wondering is this...has anyone in the country got into the 10's with a STOCK bottom-end 2V and Nitrous? I know that it has been done with a blower, but has anyone done it with the juice? And is the bottom end COMPLETELY STOCK?

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have no doubts I'll reach that mark later on this year.

Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill Putnam said:
I have no doubts I'll reach that mark later on this year.

Bill
Is that with a Bone Stock Bottom End? No Forged piston, rods, cobra crank, and all the other goodies?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Bill's car has bone stock heads and bottom end.I have no doubt he will be in the 10's shortly with Nitrous.
Glad ya found the board Bill.;)

Tim

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cobra Killer said:
Bill's car has bone stock heads and bottom end.I have no doubt he will be in the 10's shortly with Nitrous.

Tim
Sweet :cool: I was hoping that no one had done it. That was something to shoot for before anyone else.

·
Registered
289 Posts
stangman98 said:
Sweet :cool: I was hoping that no one had done it. That was something to shoot for before anyone else.
Still doesn't mean it's not a good goal to shoot for. I'm sure someone some where has done it, just because it's not on the net doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Honestly though I know what MPH it will take to run the time and I know I can run that much nitrous through the car if set up properly with the fuel system. The big thing holding me up is the chassis, I refuse to run if I don't have the matching safety equipment.

Bill

·
Registered
289 Posts
Cobra Killer said:

Tim
Hey Tim how's it going?

Bill

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill Putnam said:
Still doesn't mean it's not a good goal to shoot for. I'm sure someone some where has done it, just because it's not on the net doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Honestly though I know what MPH it will take to run the time and I know I can run that much nitrous through the car if set up properly with the fuel system. The big thing holding me up is the chassis, I refuse to run if I don't have the matching safety equipment.

Bill
I agree. I am in the process of getting ready to sell my winter beater to pay for my full cage installation. The cage is good up to 7.50's I think. I knkow that it is the same type that some of my friends in the 8's are using. Full crome-moly ect. going to cost a pretty penny. :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts