·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1/4 mile

and IRS

G

·
I am pretty sure Nitrous Pete went a 10.99 back in November with the six and all...no nitrous....then someone else in early spring or late winter went a low 10.90 something...so it seems 10.90's with the Eaton,6speed and IRS ...no juice. I am sure some of these KB guys will do better..

Harry

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JDM car in stlouis went 10.51 with the 6 and IRS if i can remember, so im looking for whos faster then that

G

·
JDM's car is running real good!!! But remember...that is with Nitrous...with Nitrous these Eatons setup like JDM has it..will really rip!! The other times from others are with no juice.....

I must say...Nitrous in these cars is awesome...I love it!!!

I think Nitrous Pete made something like 780 Rear Wheel Horse with a good shot of nitrous on the Eaton...and that was with the automatic! That took some horsepower away too...probably 800 rearwheel horse with a 6 speed in her. These motors when setup real safe like Pete does...really can make some crazy numbers.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
260 Posts
my best to date

Best Times
60' 1.67
1/8th 7.46 @ 95.15
1/4th 11.55 @ 121.47
ON F-1's

T-56 and stock IRS... no NOS

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1.67 on F1s.......damn that has to be some record, im impressed

G

·
tommygun said:
1.67 on F1s.......damn that has to be some record, im impressed
That sure is...J69Gordon sure does have this drag racing thing down perfect....one fast car too...must have something to do with the Dark Shadow Grey color :D

Harry

·
Registered
260 Posts
all in the track prep... but thanks for the props anyway guys....

·
Registered
438 Posts
j69gordon said:
all in the track prep... but thanks for the props anyway guys....
BS....all the track prep in the world is not going to get you that kind of 60'. You got to be drivin the shit out of that car. Good Job!!!

Ben Dorn

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
F8LBITE. I wonder what he's been up to lately?

G

·
03Steve said:
F8LBITE. I wonder what he's been up to lately?
yeah....where have you been? I even have that tag on my car now and you just disappear. I dont think I put a hit on you...atleast I dont remember anyone saying you were wacked :shocked

Harry

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I wonder how these trannys are holding up with the die hard drag racers that race every week?
Mine is holdin up pretty good..I beat on my car alot. Ive only grinded 2 gears before.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
I'm still the fastest that I know of with a real 10 sec pass without juice on the 6spd.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
[email protected] on BFG with a 1.78 60ft

[email protected] on F1's 1.90 60ft

Stock exhaust, stock catback piping with straightpipes, stock lower. NO KB, No n20, I love it

More mods on the way....

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
I wonder how these trannys are holding up with the die hard drag racers that race every week?

Harry
Our trannies seem to hold up good.I think you guys have the same with a different 1st gear. You dont see too many T56's busting.If anything its synhcros...

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
consists of having your IC coolant pump on a switch so when your letting the car cool in between runs. It has a greater effect because the fluid just isnt setting in the hoses its cycling threw the whole system and your heat exchanger up front.

Coupled with having your fan on a switch it cools down quickly inbetween runs. I can be back at almost full cold on the temp gage in 40 minutes now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts