Votes: 10 43.5%
  • other

Votes: 7 30.4%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you are NOT drinking beer, and you want something cool in the summer, what frozen drink do you call your favorite. I personally have to have at least one stout Pina Colada whenever I am close to the ocean or on a cruise ship. It is pretty much beer from then on though :king

·
Registered
302 Posts
I am not a beer drinker... call me a woman, but I gotta like the taste of whatever I am drinking... I prefer Margarita's for frozen drinks. Midori Sour for mixed drink on the rocks.:D Colorado bulldogs are great too!

·
Registered
32 Posts
96cobraman said:
Margarita's are my favorite, but they all sound good to me.:D
:lol Im with him, where is the "all of the above" choice.

·
Registered
234 Posts
96blkcobra said:
When you are NOT drinking beer, and you want something cool in the summer, what frozen drink do you call your favorite. I personally have to have at least one stout Pina Colada whenever I am close to the ocean or on a cruise ship. It is pretty much beer from then on though :king
Ummm Ocean...... makes me wanna :vomit:

Other than that... The Hurricane from Hard Rock is awesome.

·
Registered
204 Posts
if I am not drinking beer then its hard liquor. Gin (Bombay Sapphire of course) and tonics with a twist of lime. MMMMMMMMMM Bloody marys in the morning before golf. Hmmmm....nothing frozen. To hard on the brain

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Ok guys, follow on this one, it might get confusing...........

Frozen beverages are usually made with FRUIT ..............which would make them FRUITY. They are usually served in a glass with FRUIT on top. And Chad is from Tifton, GA.

Conclusion: Frozen drinks are for gay guys and/or NAMBLA members.

:lol :lol :lol

gary

·
Registered
131 Posts
i guess i could make a coors light slushy but nothing sweet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts