Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite right now would have to be Rolling Rock. (I am just trying to get some more variety , hehe).

Brandon

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Well, being the beer connoisseur I am, I prefer a darker full flavored beer over the light beers. On occasion, I may drink light beer, but only if nothing else is around. I think Amber Bock is a good beer, along with Rolling Rock, Busch, and Samuel Adams. A couple of not so good beers to me are Boddingtons Pale Ale and Guinness Extra Stout. Guinness Draught is still in its testing phase with me and I have not drawn a conclusion on it as of yet:D

Chad

·
Registered
204 Posts
Phase is the proper spelling. Guinness for me followed by Harp, and some other dark beers. I have no tolerance for "American" pisswater beer. They have ruined what was once an art.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever seen or tried Brahma or Polar Ice? They are very good, but I haven't ever seen them in the States yet. Brahma is Brazilian and Polar Ice is Venezuelan. If I am not mistaken Brahma is a darker beer. Chad you probally would like it.

Sam Adams-----> :flush

Brandon

·
Registered
204 Posts
LOL Brandon...yes sam adams blows. Try Duvel....dont know the correct spelling. Killer stuff

·
Registered
204 Posts
when my ***** is sore i drink smirnoff ice :D actually...that stuff is really good when you are on a boat. drink about 10-15 of them and you will be totaled

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Miller lite here fellas......................... Lots of it!!!:D

Razor.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
bstang46 said:
I have got a new one!!hehehhe

Pabst Blue Ribbon. LMAO.....Eric you know you like it!.

Brandon:D
LOL thats a good one.:D Hey waht about Micky's? you remember those?

Razor.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
add Miller Genuine Draft to my list of shit beers. Miller lite is drinkable, just tastes like they made it with soap instead of hops! LMAO :lol

Chad

·
Registered
6 Posts
For me nothing beats an ice cold frosty Budwieser. :cool:

·
Registered
60 Posts
silvergt said:
For me nothing beats an ice cold frosty Budwieser. :cool:
Bud products=:flush

Dark beer. Leave it to the Europeans to still have the best beer (served at room temp also)! When all else is not availableb, MGD.

·
Registered
6 Posts
King of Beers!

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
sierra nevada pale ale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts