Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to go.With a kenne bell supercharge. Nothing wrong with the kit still works perfectly just wanting much bigger cams and need a supercharger for that. Let me know if anyone is Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car
interested in buying the kit or willing to trade. I kit is still on my stang and wont have my builder remove it until I know I can put a charger ongoing right after. Anyway hit me up with questions or interests. I have tried uploading some pics via my phone. Hopefully they show up if not I will add some later.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
To bad it's for a three valve, or I would consider it

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That is too bad. Haha. Cause the seals in the 60mm turbo that came with the kit burnt out and instead of having Turbonetics rebuild it for me I just had them build a new one its the HURRICANE series BANITA 78mm compressor wheel and a 68mm turbine for quicker spooling rated for 650-800hp. It still has one year warranty from turbonetics and they both go with the kit. If anyone else has any questions just ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.