Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have done all we could do. We fixed the ignition problem this morning. The final dyno nubers are short of what we expected but still incredible for a daily driver. 630RWHP and 560LBFT at 6500RPM. The car goes flat above 6500, it maintains the 630 but doesnt climb anymore. The customers wife is about to kill him for all the money spent at this point. Im sure all of you understand that. The car only has 1 5/8 header primaries with 2.50 exhaust. Stock untouched 96-98 intake manifold, stock springs,valves & camshafts. Maybe when his wife lets him have the checkbook again with our custom headers and x-pipe, maybe some cams and springs, nothing should keep this car from making over 700HP. Every dyno run we have logged in our computer of cars that made more horsepower dont even compare to the numbers this car is making up 6500 and none of those cars made even close to the amount of torque this one did. Nothing a little more money and tuning cant fix.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice Job Mike! :king

Those are some good numbers...However, my 99 4V, (which is now in Chad's car), made 620rwhp and 520rwtq on only 14lbs of boost with a D1SC and sheetmetal cooler...This was on a 6 rib belt too...And yes, power fell off around 6800, but that was due to the stock computer and 50lbs injectors (way too lean)....My curves held over 500rwtq all the way from 5K rpms up to 6200rpms....

This was done over 2 years ago too FYI..

Good luck with the Car :evil

Jeff

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
No doubt those numbers are impressive! congrats, I know the owner will enjoy it.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BlackCobra99Va said:

Those are some good numbers...However, my 99 4V, (which is now in Chad's car), made 620rwhp and 520rwtq on only 14lbs of boost with a D1SC and sheetmetal cooler...This was on a 6 rib belt too...And yes, power fell off around 6800, but that was due to the stock computer and 50lbs injectors (way too lean)....My curves held over 500rwtq all the way from 5K rpms up to 6200rpms....

Jeff
Those are impressive numbers as well, However this car is capable of alot more than the numbers shown today. Some more money and better parts. And by the way two years ago I was running 10.40s with a 2 valve and D1SC.: Those numbers were also on pump gas, with very little timing in it. We dont tune with race gas and alot of timing for a daily driver that wont be running race gas.:king

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My combos are never on the ragged edge, and they live along time. And on the race track they lay down real numbers not imaginary dyno numbers.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
BlackCobra99Va said:

Jeff
You really dont want me to drag out the dyno chart again of a 2valve making 672rwhp and 540Tq with 16 psi,no cooler,JBA headers and did I mention 2valves???????Over 700 with more boost.I aint raced it,but I'll dyno queen your junky 4valve to death bitoch.......:)Bow down Monkey Boy,cause I own your 4valve with less boost,no cooler and shorty headers... And only 2 valves,buhahahahaaaaa...:)

Mike,ready to see what mine does with the F1-R ,cogs,and a cooler.........:evil

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cobra Killer said:
You really dont want me to drag out the dyno chart again of a 2valve making 672rwhp and 540Tq with 16 psi,no cooler,JBA headers and did I mention 2valves???????Over 700 with more boost.I aint raced it,but I'll dyno queen your junky 4valve to death bitoch.......:)Bow down Monkey Boy,cause I own your 4valve with less boost,no cooler and shorty headers... And only 2 valves,buhahahahaaaaa...:)

Mike,ready to see what mine does with the F1-R ,cogs,and a cooler.........:evil
We are gonna make em cry for sure.:king

·
Registered
207 Posts
Timmy--Bring it on Dyno queen boy!!! I know your azz aint ever going down the track LMAO!!! You might as well start building up that Mach 1 of yours and just roll that 2V clunker into the ocean and use it as a nice boat anchor :lol

Mike--wow, nice #'s for a 2V years ago :D Yeah, mine was also tuned on 93 Pump gas and only 14 degrees of timing back then...Larocca felt that if we had some 83's in the car and the EPEC, we would have seen way over 700 at the tires, spinning it up to 7500... :shocked

Jeff

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BlackCobra99Va said:
Timmy--Bring it on Dyno queen boy!!! I know your azz aint ever going down the track LMAO!!! You might as well start building up that Mach 1 of yours and just roll that 2V clunker into the ocean and use it as a nice boat anchor :lol

Mike--wow, nice #'s for a 2V years ago :D Yeah, mine was also tuned on 93 Pump gas and only 14 degrees of timing back then...Larocca felt that if we had some 83's in the car and the EPEC, we would have seen way over 700 at the tires, spinning it up to 7500... :shocked

Jeff
good deal, maybe someday we will see its potential at the track.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
BlackCobra99Va said:

Jeff
:)
We would have seen???Coulda woulda shoulda...All hypathetical.
I'm your huckleberry,and mines a 2valve .:)

Even if the 2valve never made it down the track.It still spanked your junk...Hows it feel to be busted down by a pathetic little 2valve?????????:)Im ya daddy,and always will be monkey Boy..:)

Tim

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cobra Killer said:

Even if the 2valve never made it down the track.It still spanked your junk...Hows it feel to be busted down by a pathetic little 2valve?????????:)Im ya daddy,and always will be monkey Boy..:)

Tim
For those of you who dont know. Cobra killer is not talking to No Limit.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Cobra Killer said:

Tim
Hey *** boy??? HOw do you figure your Heap spanked my junk???? I've got 10 sec timeslips from it over 2 years ago...Your SHHEEEET hasn't even gone out of the 12's and never will either!!! Bwaaaaaaaa:nono :shootbird :shootbird

Take your 2V and shove it!!! We all know the REAL HP is made with a 4V...Hell, I bet your Mach 1 hits the 10's before your 2V turd does LMAO....

Keep racing the dyno dude :D By the way, my motor , which is now in Chad's 10 SECOND ride is still walking all over that 2V of yours....Damn, getting spanked by 2 different cars...How nice...

Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.