Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 Lazer Red Saleen/Cobra Speedster #330 with 6,500 Original Miles!!

1 of 4 Convertible's built and 1 of 1 in Lazer Red!

Car is flawless, stored in a climate controlled garage year round and was meticulously cared for. Everything gets waxed from the paint to the underside of the hood to the trunk and door jams. Only wax that has been used is by Zaino Bros. The paint is free from the notorious spider cracking in the paint on the bumper skins and ground effects. It is equipped with the hard Speedster cover, roll bar, 2 soft speedster covers, and Recaro cloth seats. I have the original window sticker which was priced at $50k back in "96". It has the Teskid 4.6 aluminum block hand built that has about 325hp. The car was appraised last year and insured for $28k. You get the best of both world's with this car. The Sleek amazing look of the saleen along with its rail type suspension and the power of cobra. If you have any questions feel free to ask thanks Dave. You can contact me at 508-328-6429 for serious inquires only please. Wil ship the car but buyer needs for arrange shipping. I can recommend a few companies that I have used in the past.

Final Price: $22,800

Link to view more Pictures:
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/dpighetti/1996 Saleen Cobra Speedster/

Modifications include:
Ford Racing 3.73 gears, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Ford Racing aluminum flywheel, Ford Racing 11' clutch, BBK pulleys, BBK Short throw shifter, BBK cold air induction kit, Bassani X-pipe, Borla cat-back exhaust, Subframe connectors, Diablo sport chip, Fluidyne aluminum radiator.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I guess two each is own. Everytime I take it to a show I come back with some type of award and many complimants. I guess its something that needs to be seen in person...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts