Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out to a dyno day at Springfield Motorsport yesterday and made a few dyno pulls. I was curious to see if my recent addition of a live axle and aluminum D/S had freed up any horsepower to the wheels. Before these parts were installed I was making 496 HP & 422 Torque. The weather was poor with rain and near 100% humidity. With the bad weather at hand I decided to ice down my aftercooler to make some decent pulls. My 3rd pull netted 503.3 HP & 429.8 Torque.:-D I'm very happy with the results and I think it will be in the 510-515hp range with better weather conditions.

I had a great time and drank way too much beer.:lol: I only hope they do this again next month. Anyway I posted my dyno sheet below along with a link to the video for you guys. The vid is 13MB's (Sorry dial up guys) so please right click and save it.

Dyno Video

Razor.:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
In a word...AWSOME!
Congrats on the wild ride you have there.
~Darren

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SilverStallion said:
In a word...AWSOME!
Congrats on the wild ride you have there.
~Darren
Thanks bro. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the bottom doesn't go Kaboom! LOL!

Razor.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Way to go dude , now get that beast to the track

I got retuned yesterday and made 603/499

got a new 1/8 mile best today 6.65 @ 106.84

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian Bradford said:
Way to go dude , now get that beast to the track

I got retuned yesterday and made 603/499

got a new 1/8 mile best today 6.65 @ 106.84
Dam that's some strong numbers man! How many passes would you say your stock block has on it now?

Razor.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Great going Razor!! I am sure the newfound power will drop those et's even more!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts