Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we slowed down quite a bit at the shop, so I figured what the hell and my mechanic is pulling out the trans right now. Since my leg is screwed my brother will probably be doing the building instead of me. I will take some pictures 2morrow as I don't have my camera with me. Gonna send out the converter just to get freshened up. Hopefully get that back Thursday. We will be installing the LFP/Art Carr rebuild kit and I am gonna try out the LFP/Art Carr accumulator body also. It looks like a really nice kit so everything should turn out great. I will post updates as things start coming along. I can't wait, I am hoping to hit the track Saturday maybe so with a perfect shifting trans this truck will have no reason not to go deep into the 11's. I will also be getting some new slicks to try out too. Looks like it could be a good weekend. So who has the fastest stock long block truck and what is his/her ET>??? -Mat-

·
Registered
924 Posts
As far as this forum is concerned I guess you might have the fastest stock block truck. You need to get to the track to make it official, good luck:blob

·
Registered
79 Posts
As per the list on nloc - the fastest stock blocked truck is 11.40 @ 114 mph (Spiro) on the squeeze..

-Dale

1 - 3 of 3 Posts