Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we finally got the KB on the dyno, 6lb lower, 3.5 upper, Billet Flow, Stock manifolds, Bassani cat X, Mac cat back, 50 lb injectors with matching 92 mm Pro M, on Hess 93, 598 rwhp 540 rwtq, and still tuning!!!! Joe :jawdrop

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kevin; We are making 17-18 lbs of boost, this thing holds holds boost with no drop off at all, sure ain't an Eaton!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
just curious..why the bigger mass air??...i have my car on the dyno and ordered a new mass air after it appeared that the stock one was maxxed out..kennebell didnt have the problem in their test in 5.0 though...just wondering...mike

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey super Joe . How did you do with the fuel press. ?
welcome to the 600 club. Hammer just made 600tq today at jds.
With a jds auto logic chip , Had to abort the run a/f to lean, but still hit 600 tq . I put a 21 lb pulley on , :) Had to take it back off for now , Joe will re tune the auto logic next week , We were out of time . peace
I also had Joe and my self come up with an Auto logic chip , that Joe tuned for my car. I will test this at atco asap, These are the only 2 chip companies I wil use, Auto logic and Diablo sport, We did make a few more ponies with Auto logic.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike; we went with the Pro M to avoid messing with the mass air transfer function settings, with the chip, just made it easier to tune. Pete we finally got the bap to work and A/F is 11.6, we are creeping up on timing next. Joe

·
Registered
661 Posts
Super , How do you like how the car pulls in 5, 6th gear,
Super ha ? nitro

·
Registered
90 Posts
Joe- thx 4 the ride

Joe- thanks for that HELL RIDE yesterday. That was f*ckin awesome to say the least. I completely underestimated what 600/600 at the rear wheels would feel like. Scary. And to think that car+our weight was over 4100 lbs.

I couldn't stop talking about it last night at the bar. My girlfriend was like, "uh oh. don't you already have enough power?"

Sorry I took off kinda quick yesterday - you were busy with phone calls and 4 other people were waiting. I'll talk to you soon.

A Kenne Bell 03 Cobra is some machine!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

·
Registered
140 Posts
magic maker...what problem did you have with the bap?..we saw 17.8 volts coming out of the bap but only saw a max fuel pressure of about 58psi...not the 85psi like kb says you need to have...thats why we ordered the bigger mass air ..figured it would be easier to go with that than compesate with the fuel map in the chip

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike; we had the same problem, with a twist, fuel pressure would spike to 100 psi and immediately drop back to 50 psi, now I have a ses light for a failed fuel transducer circuit, can you say, bye bye BAP. Joe

·
Registered
140 Posts
sorry for all the questions joe..........going to the dyno monday...the new mass air will be on..dont know if i should have went to the bigger injectors...and now i dont want to pull the blower off to put 55s in...diablo says the stock injector is enough....so do you not have the bap anymore???

·
Registered
758 Posts
KB FUEL PRESSURE

KB says if you are not using his chip, the boost-a-pump will not work!! The computer will sense the increse in pressure and drop it back to stock.

AMB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts