Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran my 03 Mach at NMRA BG. First time running the 1/4.
4500rpm launch, 1.67 60' [email protected]

I was babying my rearend at first because I just installed a new diff and before I got to launch at 6000 I broke a shift fork. I think with a higher rpm launch and a little lightening I can get 10's. :)

· Registered
829 Posts
I ran my 03 Mach at NMRA BG. First time running the 1/4.
4500rpm launch, 1.67 60' [email protected]

I was babying my rearend at first because I just installed a new diff and before I got to launch at 6000 I broke a shift fork. I think with a higher rpm launch and a little lightening I can get 10's. :)
That's big mph! It's certainly 10 second car if you get that 60-foot down.

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea. I think a lot of it is because my syncro's are crap in my trans. I'm installing a promotion tr3650 and a tubular front w coil-overs. Should get me close to 10's. I've always had good mph in the 1/8 (98mph)

· Registered
829 Posts
Yea. I think a lot of it is because my syncro's are crap in my trans. I'm installing a promotion tr3650 and a tubular front w coil-overs. Should get me close to 10's. I've always had good mph in the 1/8 (98mph)
That'll be a fun car to drive! What mods did you have done to the ProMotion trans? Whose k-member kit did you go with?

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the 700hp version. I think ford tsb's, gorilla shift forks, angled 2nd gear and a hardened 26 spline input shaft.
K-member is a UPR with QA1 coilovers.

· Registered
829 Posts
It's the 700hp version. I think ford tsb's, gorilla shift forks, angled 2nd gear and a hardened 26 spline input shaft.
K-member is a UPR with QA1 coilovers.
Yeah man, nice setup. That should be an absolute riot to drive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.